a little help with drooping leaves and spotted leaves

scottish

I have a fastbud2 auto shes mid flower and the leaves have drooped could this be a cold draught? i dont think its a heat or water issue my tents pretty stable only thing that has changed is plant was placed closer to a passive intake i have since moved her but dont want a nasty surprise in morning as ive got this wrong?
also the sweet cheese auto has some spotting heres the pic
IMG_20140317_162752.jpg
IMG_20140317_162815.jpg
can someone please help? additional info in sig :bong:

Its ordinary garden compost no nutes unless my water bottles got mixed and she had fish wate but peppers are fine with it temp 26.5°c humidity 85% but its first water she has had in weeks since i had too flush her due too nute issues :bong:

Shes cleared up a bit today no new spots and previous spots look better im guessing it was accidental feed as 1or2 pepper plants have nutrient burn so will be making my mix a little lighter and labeling better so as too avoid accidents in future this plant is so fussy she doesnt like anything thanks for the help guys :bong:

:thumb: im still working on my misses too let me run an aqua system on my tank but shes really not for it but there great i may have to make a basic system in my tent one day so many benefits too aquaponics get yourself setup everyones a winner keeps your misses happy you get a new experiment to grow your bud that works well the plant loves it fish love it and if you start a journel i may be able to get misses scottish let me convert my tank a few roots will make it prettier in my eyes :bong:

Make sure you give me a shout if you do i want front row seating :) sure is it then removes any restrictions i managed to get my tent as "it was the misses idea" and now i maybe getting some photos as she wants one :bong: its great when your other half is on the same wavelength :bong:

I tried giving my misses a cannabis plant to grow hers is the green poison but i end up doing it all she just likes too watch them grow still too intimidated too take it on herself fully she sticks too tryin too get biggest chillis lol you got a nice grow going on there love the strain choices :) ill go accept now :bong:

Back
Top Bottom