A poll about hermies

Which best describes your experiences with Feminised Seeds.

• I get very few hermies.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I get a lot of hermies; from all different seed banks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I get a lot of hermies; they all seem to come from the same seed bank.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I've had a few hermies but it was my own fault (stress)

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Equanimity

So, I'm on my second grow and I've had 5 plants out of 17 go hermie.
Of that figure, 3 hermies were on my previous grow and 2 in the current grow.
Of these 17 plants, 13 were 'female seeds' Lemon Kush, 1 is Super Silver Critical Haze and 3 are Humboldt's Blue Dream.

The hermies have all been of the Lemon Kush variety.

I've googled this and found several possible answers and I've decided to compile a poll on the subject.

Please select the best answer that describes your experiences.

Thanks for looking :)

Re: A poll about hermies...

Many of the California seedbanks do not use first generation plants/clones for breeding. Many times when you take a very old clone from a cannabis club, and FEM it, it will produce hermis. I think this is because the genetics of a plant will drift over time, similar to how a human can get cancer..

Well the female seeds lemon kush is known to Hermie that's why the seeds are so cheap the company has made it aware on some seed bank sites that some plants will Hermie and I've grown this strain a few times under perfect conditions and got Hermie's I still get good results from the plants high yield and potent and good smell and taste the first time I grew it I didn't watch and had all the plants full of seeds and that was 2 years ago and I got over a thousand seeds I just now grow them separate from my other strains but I do have a thousand femanized seeds and not all the off spring seeds I got produce the hermis I get about 2 out of 10 that Hermie so 20% but if you watch them carefully you can prevent the seeds but its a daily thing you need to watch because the banana's can pop up overnight

Back
Top Bottom