A poorly plant?

theshedstudio

Hey there guys and gals.
First of all.

- 10l pots
- roughly 3rd week of flower
- Sensi skunk Auto Fem
- Bio-bizz All mix
- Bio-bizz nutes Every couple of days 1ml Bio-grow, 4ml bio-bloom, 4ml top-max (per L) of water. Usually 1L per feed.
- 200W CFL (red-flower) 18/6

Ok so here's the problem.

DSCN46921.JPG

Now, my top canopy is looking great, Flowers are coming along nicely, all leaves are lushious green.
But lower down the plant the leaves are turning yellow.
So i guess that can rule out heat and light stress.
Maybe a nute problem, or a lack of light being under the canopy?
I really have no idea whatsoever people.
Any help would really be appreciated, i'd hate to lose her this far in

Thanks guys and gals

im hedging my bets on nitrogen deficiency? after reading that it would effect the lower older growth first, and that is 100% what is happening. Maybe im not feeding her enough?

Shed.

You're using pre-fertilized soil, so there should be sufficient nitrogen and other nutes. Check your soil pH immediately and monitor the pH of any water and nute solution you're giving the plants. pH should be no lower than 6 and no higher than 7. Between 6 and 6.8 is optimal. If It's not within that range your nutes will get locked out and you'll get deficiencies. You'll want to correct this immediately.

The "plant it, feed it, and see what happens" method is unwise. You'll invest a lot of time and money in a grow, so why leave it all up to chance? Do your homework first and minimize your mistakes. You have access here to a lot of experienced growers who are only too happy to help. ;)

Ok guys, I've no problem being told I'm wrong :). Right. The issue is. I live in rural France. And all shops will be closed for two days now. As Monday is a bank holiday. Do I run any big risks leaving her two days? I'll get to my grow shop Tuesday. Should I be doing anything to keep her safe for two days?
I'll get a pH test kit. And the relevant ups and downs. Once that's done. We can talk pH levels.
I said plant it feed it and leave it because. I usually throw a few bag seeds around the forest near me and wait and see what happens. And to be fair. Some tomato feed and the occasional watering did me well. Though this is my first indoor. So recreating a suitable environment is key and an alien world to me haha.

Thanks peeps.
Shed

Hey guys
Ok so I have a pH test kit. My tap water has tested between 7.2 and 7.6. What mesurment should I take?
A feed mix ? So water with the nutes in?
Run off? If so. Is it ok to run that much water through. I usually feed 1l in a 10l pot and don't get much run off.
As far as new growth it looks great. Good colour leaves. Really producing a lot of resin at the moment. They seen to have a little burnt tip to the leaves if that's any help.
Sorry not to keen on full on photos of the plant.

Welcome your guys help.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom