Media/Res PH: 7
Pests: None
Watering: Every 2 to 3 days depending on moisture level

Currently approaching end of week 8

20240318_125258 (1).jpg
Hey buddy I'm in. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

If I can help with anything let me know.
Looks good so far.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Based on the trichomes, about 10 percent amber, mainly milky and a few still clear and the buds in the pictures, anyone have a guess on chop time?

20240324_015151.jpg
Fresh white pistils tell me 6 weeks wouldn't be far off.
Just a guess could be more.
Fantastic garden my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284

No flush recommended. I've been on mollasses and water only for the last 10 days. Had added bloom buster during week 5/6 and then switched to mollasses and water end of week 6 and through week 7. Thinking about just doing a clear water flush this weekend. I'm showing mostly milky trichomes with a few clear and a few amber. About 30% of the stigmas have turned orange. Seems to be more red every day and the buds have fattened up nicely. I'm thinking I'm about two weeks out and just going to do a clear water flush and stop nutrients the last 10 days to 2 weeks. Am I thinking correctly? I'm hoping harvest gets timed just early enough to get less sedative and more euphoria.

With all due respect, you’ve got a ways to go. Forget about what week it happens to be and look at the plant.
Let all of those white pistils turn brown/orange and recede back into the calyces.
Those buds are just starting to swell and pack on some heft.
Don’t fret over the finished product producing a sedated high or just the opposite. You’ll have plenty of time to harvest early in a good window of a couple weeks.
Give them about 3 weeks and check back in. I’m betting they’ll still need more time but you never know.
Harvesting before then would be shortchanging yourself on every level.
You’ve done a nice job…..now let the plants ripen. Good luck…

Looking really good! Nice and far nuggets goin on. How's it smell @ this point. I do see the end coming probably in the immediate future. Trichomes will tell you when!! Happy Friday! 😎✌️

With all due respect, you’ve got a ways to go. Forget about what week it happens to be and look at the plant.
Let all of those white pistils turn brown/orange and recede back into the calyces.
Those buds are just starting to swell and pack on some heft.
Don’t fret over the finished product producing a sedated high or just the opposite. You’ll have plenty of time to harvest early in a good window of a couple weeks.
Give them about 3 weeks and check back in. I’m betting they’ll still need more time but you never know.
Harvesting before then would be shortchanging yourself on every level.
You’ve done a nice job…..now let the plants ripen. Good luck…

20240402_180043.jpg

Back
Top Bottom