Accidentally bought Happy Frog

20191104_094225.jpg
20191104_094158.jpg
20191104_094157.jpg
20191104_090802.jpg
20191104_090801.jpg

It does not to me, but then the time I had rot there was mold involved with the rotting bud. I just pinched out the nasty stuff, then wanked about a foot of ducting into the tent and focused the incoming air on that area to dry it out and keep the mold/rot from reappearing.
If you are going to harvest and there is rot where I don't see, just get the scissors out; It looks damn good to me and I really doubt you need too. (unless I'm higher than I believe I am . . . . that could be . . . . )

I don't think it's bud rot either. What does it look like deep inside the buds? That's where bud rot starts.

I've read that this soil isn't good because its breaks down before the plant is done developing apparently the ph goes down and becomes too acidic. If this is true I'm totally screwed because I cant afford nutrients or different soil. Is there a home remedy I can use to get my plant through this period of time. How can I tell if my soil has a good ph level?
How's it going? I think that Happy Frog is good stuff, just gotta feed them in a while, I do have a solution for your nutrients, I ordered Nectar for the gods and it is not real cheap, but if you email the company for a sample box, they will give you a couple hundred dollars in samples for $38.00, can't beat it and they're awesome nutes. :hookah:

I've read that this soil isn't good because its breaks down before the plant is done developing apparently the ph goes down and becomes too acidic. If this is true I'm totally screwed because I cant afford nutrients or different soil. Is there a home remedy I can use to get my plant through this period of time. How can I tell if my soil has a good ph level?
I use IT

I've used Fox Farms Happy Frog soil for couple years now without any issues. It works much better than the generic "Organic " potting soil that is sold from the big box stores like Walmart, Home Depot. After 4-5 weeks in veg I start adding Fox Farms nutes at half strength.

Sweet setup you've got there,AZ! ...looking good so far!
If there's anything I can help you with, just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom