Acclimating plants from indoors to outside.

Jah7918

Hey everyone, I checked the how to grow marijuana forum and didn't find anything on the subject. I've been growing my plants indoors for a few weeks now and I plan on putting them outside soon. If you check the grow journals, mine is called "Light of Jah - 2010", sorry I can't hyperlink because I'm submitting this from my Droid. My question is...what is the correct way to acclimate my plants for the outdoors? So far I have put the plants outside until the leaves start to curl at the edges and show very low signs of stress. I've done this for 3 days now and I want my plants to be as happy as possible without damaging them. The strain is Light of Jah. Any suggestions would be super helpful!

For my plants they go outside in the 100% shade for 5 days then moved to part sun for couple days then full sun. That has worked best for me for a couple decades now. Now for me the biggest problem my plants face is the dryness to get use to. Takes them about 5-7 days to harden up for outdoors dry air. What I find a little funny is so many people say cannabis plants need around 50% humidity indoors to grow right but yet out doors here in Colorado they get a average around 10-20% and grow just fine and have for a very long time not sure when the first cannabis plants were grown here pre google I bet lol

Oh let me add I know this post is 11 years old just thought to answer incase someone else comes here looking for a answer lol

Back
Top Bottom