Active user for medical aiding and treatment

HaroldGregory

420 Member
Diagnosed with Kidney cancer 14 years ago removed kidney have been in remission. Started smoking cannabis about 12 years ago to help with pain, arthritis, anxiety among other things. Within the last two years got sick found a four 4 and 2 cm Tumor on remaining kidney. Removed 1/3 of kidney still have 60-65% functionality. Other Tumor was on adrenal glad did procedure called blastation complete bs if you ask me Tumor gone but seemed to metastasisize to brain. Still smoking and started taking oils at the time of finding Tumors on kidney. No increase in growth prior to surgery. Brain tumour was operable and removed several months after kidney surgery. Was told that Tumor seemed to be isolated from surrounding tissue and came out in one piece did not appear to be attached, Tumor located in frontal lobe. Been good for the past few months while continuing to ingest oils and smoking cannabis. Because of no adrenal glands have been on steroids since adrenal blasting. Went for routine check up on kidney and got sick nauseous, vomiting was admitted into hospital immediately shortly after had a seizure had no cannabis for the first four days. Son came from out of province and started me back on my regular routine of cannabis and oils. Once he told Drs I was a user they provided sativex a cannabis spray guess what no more nausea however during hospital visit CT scan showed a small 3mm tumour, I’ll continue the cannabis and oils, among other things. I’m open to various suggestions and solutions.

Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine :hug:That is some fighting you are doing :bravo:
will see what we come up with.
You have the correct ratio in oil and dosage?
I have SweetSue's Threads in my signature, she has alot of knowledge.
Let's call her here and see if she can help.
@SweetSue

Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine :hug:That is some fighting you are doing :bravo:
will see what we come up with.
You have the correct ratio in oil and dosage?
I have SweetSue's Threads in my signature, she has alot of knowledge.
Let's call her here and see if she can help.
@SweetSue
Not really sure I take a 75%-1% THC- CBD oil and 60%-40% CBD-THC. Along with smoking vaping pipe joints etc lol. I’d like some more feedback I don’t doubt what I’ve done has helped but I’m sure there’s more! I tell my Son and Wife that I’m not dying of cancer it’s going to be something else lol. I look forward to working with the community to help others and myself. My dosage is typically a capsule full of the thc oil and I add a little of the high CBD and THC as well. I take daily sometimes twice. A lot of it is based on finances I’m sure you can understand but I do take the oils each day whether or not dosage is the same.

Not really sure I take a 75%-1% THC- CBD oil and 60%-40% CBD-THC. Along with smoking vaping pipe joints etc lol. I’d like some more feedback I don’t doubt what I’ve done has helped but I’m sure there’s more! I tell my Son and Wife that I’m not dying of cancer it’s going to be something else lol. I look forward to working with the community to help others and myself. My dosage is typically a capsule full of the thc oil and I add a little of the high CBD and THC as well. I take daily sometimes twice. A lot of it is based on finances I’m sure you can understand but I do take the oils each day whether or not dosage is the same.

Hello Harold. :hug: Well, life got a little more challenging than you were hoping, didn’t it? Your determination that it won’t be cancer that’s your dance partner on the way out is the most wonderful thing to hear. We were designed to heal Harold, and that attitude carries much power in assisting the ECS to find its way back to health and wholeness.

I have a social engagement to get to, and I’ll be back with more later, but a couple things popped up that insist on being heard right now.

Obtain or make a topical that’s high in THC and begin applying it a couple times a day to the neck and shoulders. Just keep it up with the expectation that this will shuttle cannabinoids into the area of your brain needing THC to deactivate those tumor cells. This is not a far-fetched idea at all. I know of one case that it was enormously successful on an inoperable glio.

We have a thread that’s kind of a companion thread for Cajun’s, where we reworked his formula into stronger cannabinoids concentrations to be used in capsules as suppositories. You’ll find it here:

BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

Considering your multiple locations for tumors this would definitely be the tack I’d take. Using olive oil gets the cannabinoids past the liver on the first run through the body and deposits them in the lymphatic system, where your immune system is busy gathering forces to get those tumor cells under control. Like I said, if it were me I’d be reading the first four pages of Cajun’s thread and get to making some biobombs.

Now....biobombs require CCO, concentrated cannabis oil, which can be expensive and difficult to source. We also have a thread on making a potent infused oil with fresh, still wet buds we call Fresh Harvest Oil (FHO). This is cancer-fighting strong oil, and it’s much more cost-effective than CCO and doesn’t require you to use expensive and potentially dangerous solvents. You can find that link here:

Fresh Harvest Infused Cannabis Oil

There’s another thread I can link you to that explains drying the harvest in the refrigerator, which allows you to make a regular infused oil that gives you the same quality as FHO, but without having to work so hard for it. (When you look over the threads you’ll understand.)

Dr Ziggy’s Low and Slo Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

We suggest breaking the daily cannabinoids load into 4-5 doses a day to keep constant pressure on the tumor cells. Twice a day always makes me a little nervous when we’re talking cancer. I know there are many successful cases dosing this way, but I just feel in my gut that constant cannabinoids availability is a better choice. I have no empirical data to back that gut-feeling on. :battingeyelashes:

At every point in your reading there are members standing by to help you reach better understanding of what your body is doing in concert with the cannabis therapy you’re applying. This is a dedicated crew unlike any you’ll find anywhere else IMO. Please, please, please, make use of us. There are no foolish questions.

It’s good that you already understand that cancer is just a word in the long and wonderful story of your life. Your ECS doesn’t know the difference between what we call reality and what you tell it. That suggests that with enough expectation that your cells do, indeed, know how to correct this glitch in your DNA and are doing so with each refreshing breath, you can turn the tide with your belief alone.

You, of course, have excellent reserve troops to assist the journey to wholeness. Lucky you, eh? Tell your wife you’re planning to live to be an old, old man. Then hug her for three slow breaths. Do that every day from now on, at least once a day. This simple therapy unleashes a little-understood healing boost to the immune system. What do you have to lose? :battingeyelashes::love:

We’re here. Ask lots of questions so we can help you focus in on the best regimen to compliment your endocannabinoid system. :hug:

I apologize for the information overload. Take your time and keep laughing with that wife and son. You have plenty of time to get to understanding. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom