Adding white/blue light during flowering

creamm

Hi,
Just wondered if anyone could advise me, i have 2 plants onder 500w of warm red clf light there on 12/12 and 2 weeks in and allready showing some nice little buds.So my question is..... Would adding 250w of white/blue clf placed half way down the plants do any harm at all? as i would also like to encourage growth on the buds lower down as i cant afford to purchase more warm/red lights at the moment,any comments greatly appreciated.
regards..Creamm.

Hi,
Just wondered if anyone could advise me, i have 2 plants onder 500w of warm red clf light there on 12/12 and 2 weeks in and allready showing some nice little buds.So my question is..... Would adding 250w of white/blue clf placed half way down the plants do any harm at all? as i would also like to encourage growth on the buds lower down as i cant afford to purchase more warm/red lights at the moment,any comments greatly appreciated.
regards..Creamm.
Yes if the color temperature is 2000k-4200k,it would be good,i've used cfl for years,good for vegging with white shade but when flowering they need more powerful 2700k.I use hps/my now but use led and cfl to fill a 5 x 5' room.

Back
Top Bottom