Advice needed: plants looking droopy

Quality G

420 Member
My first grow by myself and wondering what’s going on with these 2 plants there not getting better or happier

whats your feed strength and how often are you watering ? I ask because it appears that they are in coco and it looks quite dry ....also did you rinse your coco as well as buffer it ? Basically give us as much information as you can about your situation and I'm sure you will find the right kind of help and quickly .

Thanks for quick reply I’m just new and giving them basic veg feed I don’t know the ratio but is defiantly not too strong I have them under a 600w light it’s only 2 playing up on me the others look happy don’t really know how fees to give them iv been doing under half a litre and still comes straight frew to drop tray

Ph Flush all yellowed up ones.
PH water to 5.5 and flush a few litres through the pots, leave a day or two, watch the new growth, then feed again after they bounce back.

Thats fine mate, a bit hard if you get wrong type of seeds, and being new, you dont know that if it didnt flower as an auto under 20/4, its photoperiod plant.
Its all a learning process.

Heaps of peeps here to help mate, on with the show...

Back
Top Bottom