Advice with ppm/ph runoff

tokeycones

Hey guys, first time grower here trying to get everything dialed in. If im feeding until runoff then testing the ph/ppm after my Ph is 5.8 going in always steadily +6.2-6.3ph when it comes out. also If my ppm is lower coming out then going in do i increase the next feed by the ammount of ppm that was missing in the runoff? some of my girls runoff coming out same as wats going in, one or two are coming out 300ppm lower so i think they are heavier feeders ? GDP #4.jpgalso do you think plant big enough to yield 2 zips or should i veg longer next time.

First off congrats on a nice plant! If she makes it through flower with no major issues you will easily pull 2 zips. Make sure to watch trichome on the buds to see when ripe. With 5.8 I'm assuming your in coco?
thanks theres afew more, yeah im growing in coco 70/30 perlite mix, my theory was that the coco might effect the ph because im feeding to runoff daily so shouldn't have any buildups or anything.ugh.jpg

Unfortunately I've forgotten more than I know over the years so take this advice with a grain if salt.
Your plants look great, I do see a leaf here n there with the tips pointed down, classic sign of too much of something. It doesn't look to dark green so not nitro, too much phosphorus will lower your ph. Probably don't want to cut back on potassium right now cuz your buds are getting ready to start swelling n gradually ripen. So maybe to much cal mag or a bit too much of one of the micro nutes...iron. what are you feeding with? I'm a soil guy so it's a different ball game for me but ph swings are beneficial, allows different elements to be picked up. I'm sure a coco guy will come by n give you exact advice you need. Looking great though!

Yea that curl was an overnight thing left a mate to feed them for a night while i was out gave him the ml per L requirements but he was a bit heavy handed with the measuring syringe ended up feeding them 1200ppm when they been at 7-800 this whole time, re watered with corrected ph/ppm sure it'l be gone tomorrow, My ph is rising not going down so def rule out phosp, calmag once a week with 0.5m per L so unlikely to be that but appreciate the input none the less mate ! and cheers

Back
Top Bottom