AeroGarden Part Two - Featuring TopLED Reflector Series 96x3w

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Canna, All is well and thank you for your help.

Love and Respect back atacha...:420:

Very beautiful lady you've got there, very nicely done!!

You have some awesome journals, very detailed. I definitely wanna try the screen method, and I am really glad to see the aerogarden work. I got incredibly luck today, and found one of the aero-extras' with LED at a local re-purpose store for $6o, so I'm gonna try my luck with it. I'm not good at doing journals, so I really appreciate all the details.

Welcom Anime...LOL. I know what that is...LOL. Well the adult stuff...LOL.

Anyway, glad you could find some useful information here. It was a trying project to say the least.

It will work but you should use a strain that is short and has a short bloom period. I bet (I haven't tried it yet) you could get away with some short auto's they seem to fit very well.

Also, keep in mind the AG's res is less than a gallon. Good hydro setup should consider 2-3 gallons per plant.

And the last issue was res temps. Couldn't get it down below the lower 80's.

The three above issues was constant and had me finally coming to the conclusion that the AG is an excellent Cloner or germination unit but beyond that it will have you pulling your hair out. Once your seedlings take root you can transplant them to whatever medium of your choice.

Hope it all works out for you and feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. My latest journal is in my signature.

Oh, and an LED AG for $60....wish I had seen that first...LOL. Gonna get a second one for spring seedlings.

Very beautiful lady you've got there, very nicely done!!

You have some awesome journals, very detailed. I definitely wanna try the screen method, and I am really glad to see the aerogarden work. I got incredibly luck today, and found one of the aero-extras' with LED at a local re-purpose store for $6o, so I'm gonna try my luck with it. I'm not good at doing journals, so I really appreciate all the details.

Back
Top Bottom