First Grow! - Aerogarden Ultra With Mars Reflector 48 Using CK Dwarf Low Flyer

I used the standard 45 watt light on the Bounty for my first Dwarf grow and the buds were light and airy. I'm getting the Mars Reflector 48 for the next attempt and will probably use Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil and do a SCROG. I really like the results you got. I have a few Dwarfs finishing outside that did much better than my Aerogarden so I probably won't use the Aerogarden as is again, stock.

I know your not supposed to prune autos but I topped one of my Dwarfs and am getting two main tops. Will soon see how it goes and compare to the others that I didn't prune.

Joe

Will do, I plan on being back up and running in about 2 weeks - the next strain will be another auto, going for a high CBD strain this time.....CBD Crew MedGom 1.0

I'm looking forward to that CMJ, let us know when you get it started... I don't want to miss that one :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

If you're sending out invites, please include me CMJ, I don't want to miss the start!

:high-five: and :thumb:

:adore:

I'm looking forward to that CMJ, let us know when you get it started... I don't want to miss that one :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Sample some from the "A" jar for 420 today and what a great mellow high. Body feels a bit magnetized, with any seating surface seemingly magnetized, as well. Mentally, things are clear, but what a nice body bake. The size was about the size of an eraser head in a large bubbler. Taste and smell still isn't there, lots of chlorophyl left to break down.

I'm so thankful you posted this! I started my first grow about 3.5 wks ago w/a Dwarf Low Flyer which sprouted on 4/20!!! Week three (last Weds) I feed it about 1/4 strength w/Advanced Nutrients Grow/Micro/Bloom, a drop of Thrive and 1/4 dose of Golden Tree to about a gallon of water (3 gal smart pot)... I'd started a Sweet Seed Auto Speed Devil at the same time which also broke the surface on 4/20 but that died w/in a couple days (I don't believe I planted it right in that I think there was an air pocket and the seed didn't have any soil connection)... so I popped a Fast Buds LSD25 (auto) and a CKS Train Wreck Auto... which are now a week behind the DLF... well it's like magic since DLF hit week 3 - It absolutely loved the nutes and it's going nuts... Your posts have helped me a lot w/what to expect... I'm using a 19/5 schedule (full 24 after watering as only way to keep humidity down)... MarsHydro600 - soil is equal parts Fox Farm Happy Frog and Ocean Forest, bag of Perlite and smaller bag of Organic Black Gold - I forgot you grew two DLF's... I'm hoping to be able to get 50 grams out of one plant (maybe that's wishful thinking), but from what you harvested I think it's w/in reason... I haven't smoked since 1981 and I like how you described the uncured buzz... I will be using this to help with pain (arthritis & back issues, as well as upcoming total knee replacement)... I am so excited and have to keep reminding myself patience is key here... the curing, sugar leaf, trimming is all such new concepts to me... thank you for sharing your grow... I can't wait to read your smoke/strain review of DLF... I really love this little plant (although I must say the other two are looking mighty fine as well)!!!

I'm so thankful you posted this! I started my first grow about 3.5 wks ago w/a Dwarf Low Flyer which sprouted on 4/20!!! Week three (last Weds) I feed it about 1/4 strength w/Advanced Nutrients Grow/Micro/Bloom, a drop of Thrive and 1/4 dose of Golden Tree to about a gallon of water (3 gal smart pot)... I'd started a Sweet Seed Auto Speed Devil at the same time which also broke the surface on 4/20 but that died w/in a couple days (I don't believe I planted it right in that I think there was an air pocket and the seed didn't have any soil connection)... so I popped a Fast Buds LSD25 (auto) and a CKS Train Wreck Auto... which are now a week behind the DLF... well it's like magic since DLF hit week 3 - It absolutely loved the nutes and it's going nuts... Your posts have helped me a lot w/what to expect... I'm using a 19/5 schedule (full 24 after watering as only way to keep humidity down)... MarsHydro600 - soil is equal parts Fox Farm Happy Frog and Ocean Forest, bag of Perlite and smaller bag of Organic Black Gold - I forgot you grew two DLF's... I'm hoping to be able to get 50 grams out of one plant (maybe that's wishful thinking), but from what you harvested I think it's w/in reason... I haven't smoked since 1981 and I like how you described the uncured buzz... I will be using this to help with pain (arthritis & back issues, as well as upcoming total knee replacement)... I am so excited and have to keep reminding myself patience is key here... the curing, sugar leaf, trimming is all such new concepts to me... thank you for sharing your grow... I can't wait to read your smoke/strain review of DLF... I really love this little plant (although I must say the other two are looking mighty fine as well)!!!

I have grown 9 CKS Dwarfs this year and have two curing now and a third is coming down in a day or two. Granted they were outdoors but I got about 15-20 grams per plant dried and hey we're about 2 foot tall and looked nice and full.
image36306.jpg

I have grown 9 CKS Dwarfs this year and have two curing now and a third is coming down in a day or two. Granted they were outdoors but I got about 15-20 grams per plant dried and hey we're about 2 foot tall and looked nice and full.
image36306.jpg

Thanks for the input Canadian Joe - looking forward to seeing what the yield will be... looking forward to smoke review on this one after decent cure...

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I grew some Dwarf Low Flyer with a(Back to the Roots Water Garden)with one beta fish it was a great grow. also grew it with a aero garden another great grow. I have grew Charlottes' Web with the Back to the Roots Water Garden and the same beta It took 4 months.

I grew some Dwarf Low Flyer with a(Back to the Roots Water Garden)with one beta fish it was a great grow. also grew it with a aero garden another great grow. I have grew Charlottes' Web with the Back to the Roots Water Garden and the same beta It took 4 months.

That sounds like a unique setup! The Low Flyer was a great beginner strain. However, with 2 additional grows under my belt now (Med Gom + Massive Midget and now Med Gom + Critical+ Auto) I realize that the strain is just that - a beginners bud. The genetics contain may too much ruderalis, the quality of that strain compared to the others I've grown makes the dwarf low flyer look like ditch weed!

If you're into high CBD strains, like Charlottes Web, you may appreciate the Med Gom 1.0 auto strain - check it out!

Back
Top Bottom