Chilled Aerogardens & Mars Hydro Reflector - 3rd Grow - Critical+ Auto & Med Gom 1.0

Re: Chilled Aerogardens & Mars Hydro Reflector - 3rd Grow - Critical+ Auto & Med Gom

CMJJMC2000! I leave for a few months and come back to a novels worth of good info to read. Congrats on your recent grows! I have been hording away collecting for my next grow (March?). All I have left to purchase is a tent. I am thinking the Mars Hydro 39"X39"x70" but don't want to purchase it to find that I needed the 48"X48"X78".... what are you thoughts? I am mostly worried about the height. I will be running aerogardens and never more than 4 plants; I have picked up 2 Reflector 96's for my next grow and will need to squeeze my new canfan S600/can 33 filter in there too :thumb:

Re: Chilled Aerogardens & Mars Hydro Reflector - 3rd Grow - Critical+ Auto & Med Gom

CMJJMC2000! I leave for a few months and come back to a novels worth of good info to read. Congrats on your recent grows! I have been hording away collecting for my next grow (March?). All I have left to purchase is a tent. I am thinking the Mars Hydro 39"X39"x70" but don't want to purchase it to find that I needed the 48"X48"X78".... what are you thoughts? I am mostly worried about the height. I will be running aerogardens and never more than 4 plants; I have picked up 2 Reflector 96's for my next grow and will need to squeeze my new canfan S600/can 33 filter in there too :thumb:

Man, what interesting timing! I'm actually tent shopping, as well - for a taller and deeper setup. If I could do it again, I'd go with the bigger size. My auto's have been gettting too tall for the 60" height tent. Do you have a strain picked out yet? I'll be starting up in in 2 more weeks for a grow of 3 strains.

Oh God... I told you I wouldn't miss the grow and I most definitely did. Great work CMJ, those buds look dynamite man. Looks like a decent haul too, Apologies for missing all the action. Aerogarden gets a A+ from the Stinky one, they're great little apparatuses. Reps incoming brother, thanks for sharing.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

No worries, man! I'll have another one starting up in a few weeks :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom