Med Gom 1.0 & Massive Midget In A Chilled Aerogarden With Mars Hydro Reflector LED

Re: Med Gom 1.0 & Massive Midget In A Chilled Aerogarden With Mars Hydro Reflector LE

54 days up today. Both plants look great, small bit of nute intake even with my recent PH issues.

IMG_360814.JPG

Med Gom pulled in a very light 50ppm's today to settle at 620ppm - same as light night before I added in the Sensi CalMagXtra. I added in 4ml of Piranha prior to tonight's measurements. Buds are looking great and I'm seeing either some light nute burn or the beginning of some end-of-flower fading. Either way, the end is near. I'm thinking, possibly, next weekend. About half of the hairs on the main cola have oranged out and retreated back into the calyx's. Once I start to see this happening on some of those on the satellite cola's, I'll zero in on an exact date. I'll bust out the Macro lens this weekend to start checking out the trichomes.

IMG_360412.JPG
IMG_36099.JPG
IMG_361214.JPG
IMG_36109.JPG

Massive Midget pulled in a whopping 30ppm's to settle at 490 - booooooo. Her growth today definitely wasn't disappointing. Buds are shaping up nicely and quickly. Should be looking nice in 2-3 weeks.

IMG_360611.JPG
IMG_360712.JPG
IMG_361110.JPG

Re: Med Gom 1.0 & Massive Midget In A Chilled Aerogarden With Mars Hydro Reflector LE

55 days above ground - 8 weeks tomorrow! All is well in tent-land. Parameters were spot-on today, high of 77F with low 50% humidity due to some foul weather in our area. There was a new "tip" available on the Aerogarden screens today - both of them - that said something along the lines of "if you look closely, you may be able to see small red tomatoes at this point." - lolz. I looked closely but there were no tomatoes, only some sticky, stinky buds.

IMG_362112.JPG

Med Gom is quite improved over yesterday, she's setting at 500ppm which means an intake of 120ppm. She's definitely in the "swelling" phase of flowering. This is the part that I missed out on with my Dwarf Low Flyer grow. She took in about 1/2 gallon of water today.

IMG_361615.JPG
IMG_362011.JPG
IMG_361712.JPG

Massive Midget is going through some speedy bud growth. Changes in size are noticeable daily. Hopefully she'll continue along like this for another 2 weeks of heavy daily growth so I can harvest her before this month is up. Nutes were at 440ppm after about a 1/2 gallon top off of RO water @ 4ppm. That's about 50ppm intake today - I also stirred up the reservoir on both units really good to make sure the nutes weren't settling out at the bottom.

IMG_361817.JPG
IMG_361913.JPG

One this this system could benefit from is a second small pump to provide lateral water flow through the reservoir. I'm going to see what I can do to make this possible after I break down this grow. I will be adding insulation on the outside of the reservoir, as well, in order to keep the chillers operating in a more energy efficient manner. I would imagine that could provide an additional 2-3 degrees of lower temps.

8 weeks up today. Both plants are looking great and parameters were solid today. Each plant took in about a half gallon of water. However, nute intake was really low. If it's still low tomorrow morning, I may just run with RO water for the day and then pump some nutes back in the next morning.

Med Gom is at 480ppm, so a weak 20ppm intake. She looks great, though, and buds are continuing to swell.

Massive Midget is at 420ppm, also a weak intake of 20ppm. Growth of buds is rapid and they're all about gumball sized now and filling out quickly.

57 days above ground today. I've only got partial data, as the TDS (ppm) pen took a shit during this mornings measurements. Replacement won't be here until Monday. Anyhow, both girls are doing great. I've lowered the tent temps to a max of 75F by keeping the whole-house fan running, and I will continue to do that until harvest time - utility bills, be damned! Both plants took in almost 1/2 gallon of water, EACH. Refilled with 4ppm RO water. PH on the Med Gom is at 5.9 - leaving it - and PH on the Massive Midget is at 5.8 - leaving it there, too. Pretty solid day.

The Massive Midget is growing those buds quickly! This time next weekend they ought to look like big nuggets instead of a bunch of small nuggets. Some of her lower fan leaves are starting to yellow and droop - the fade is here!

The Med Gom looks phenomenal. In fact, it looks so good that I clipped a piece of "popcorn" off of a smaller bud site. Did 30 minutes in the oven at 190, flipping every 5 minutes. The effect of the smoke is great, I really like it. Can't wait to test it out after a proper dry and cure.

I do have pictures for the last 2 days, but when I go to upload they never post. It says I have 8 images in my queue on the bulk upload page, but when I click that it says the images were successfully uploaded but do not show up in my gallery. Maybe it will be working tomorrow?

58 days above ground. New PPM pen shows up tomorrow, and a new 60x lighted microscope attachment for iphone - hopefully i'll get a better view of trichomes than last time.

IMG_365512.JPG
IMG_365815.JPG

Med Gom is still swelling up a little bit, but I think she's close to the end. Hairs are starting to turn orange on the main cola's. Seems like most new growth is taking place below the canopy on the smaller bud sites. She drank about 1/3 gallon water today.

IMG_364510.JPG
IMG_36468.JPG
IMG_365215.JPG
IMG_365317.JPG
IMG_365421.JPG

Massive Midget is really impressing me. The top leaves on her mail cola and a few satellite cola's are turning purple. Possible a result of cooler night temps and the chiller. Either way, it looks awesome (sorry, the photos can't really capture it too well) and will hopefully spread to some of the flowers. She's filling in quickly and is absolutely smothered in trichomes. The smell is incredible.

IMG_364710.JPG
IMG_364813.JPG
IMG_365616.JPG
IMG_365719.JPG

59 days above ground. All parameters are great in the tent. I changed the fan speed to about 60% (was at 100%) and my temps have dropped by about 2 degrees. No noticeable smell outside of the tent. Only thing is that I'm sure it decreases the airflow to the plants. I'll be busting out the viewing scope tomorrow to check trichomes on the Med Gom. If they're all milky then flushing starts Wednesday.

IMG_365910.JPG
IMG_366013.JPG

Med Gom is at 225ppm, so about 100ppm per day for the last 2 days. I added in 6ml of overdrive and 4ml of Sensi cal/mag. As stated, if the trichomes look good tomorrow, I'll be flushing with flawless finish on Wednesday night and chopping on Saturday. She looks amazing, the buds are rock hard and I think she's going to produce quite the exotic smoke. If the trichomes aren't 100% cloudy, then I'll probably push my timeframe about 3 days and then look again. I'm not seeing any new pistils and the swelling of the buds is starting to taper off. I'd wager that the dry weight of the Med Gom will be over 2 zips.

IMG_366113.JPG
IMG_366816.JPG
IMG_367114.JPG

Massive Midget is at 340ppm, so about 40ppm per day for the last 2 days. She must be pulling in some of the stored nutes from the leaves because the lowest suckers/fans are totally yellowed and droopy, starting to move up the plant to grab the remaining ones that I didn't trim off. PH is steady at 5.8.
Have a look at this fuckin' stem! Massive Midget packs a mean stem, I can only hope that if this plant needs a stem that damn big, that her branches are going to be very heavy soon. The branches that are coming off of the main stem are nearly un-bendable.

IMG_366913.JPG

The roots coming down off of the main stem look like a bunch of yellow tumors, can't wait to get some good pics of those after her chopping sessions - which will hopefully be in about 3 weeks or less.

IMG_366512.JPG
IMG_366612.JPG
IMG_366714.JPG

60 days above ground today, ladies and gentlemen. Topped off water this morning (PH was spot-on for both plants) and went for a PPM reading and the damn thing is broken! It lasted less than a day. It's off for return and a new one will arrive Thursday. So, all metrics that I can see look great ;-)

IMG_367811.JPG

Med Gom is kicking butt. The swelling seems to have stopped and about half of the hairs are orange now. This girl is getting awfully close to the end of her life-cycle. Her leaves aren't fading - this didn't happen on my last grow either - but all signs point to chopping this weekend. I took a peak using a 200x scope and she's looking 100% cloudy on the buds. Some of the sugar leaves appear to be about 50/50 and some of the sugar leaves are totally clear. In all honesty, the scope is terribly hard to use. It's attached to the phone and difficult to adjust without knocking it off center of the camera lens. It's going to be returned - AFTER I get the weed smell off of it - and I've already ordered a hand scope that should be much easier. I really wanted the camera attachment to work so I could show you folks the trichomes. I managed to snap one acceptable picture.....

IMG_367410.JPG
IMG_36767.JPG
IMG_367913.JPG

Massive Midget is hitting a serious growth spurt with her fruit. Open areas are filling in very quickly, and I believe that by Friday I'll be seeing one continuous nugget running up and down each branch. I'm impressed with how quickly she's maturing. I did attempt to get some natural sunlight photos of her, but it's so overcast that only a small sliver of the plant was hit with sunlight - it's pretty obvious which part that is - but the fading of the sucker leaves is also very noticeable. Can't wait for them to fall off and reveal the fruit!

IMG_36759.JPG
IMG_36777.JPG
IMG_368111.JPG

IMG_367913.JPG

Sorry to hear about the meter, but you obviously have it under control. If my Med GOM had any chance of ending up looking like this one you've grown to such magnificence I'd be one happy woman. Well done sir. :bravo: The trunk on that Massive Midget is impressive!!!

I can't believe I overlooked you for so long. You started right before me, mine's at day 51, and nowhere near this size. I'd like to tag along and watch you come into the finish, if that's alright with you. I haven't jumped back, you actually caught my eye as I was passing on my way to find someone specific, and I need to get back to that quickly, but before I go, have you grown the Med GOM 1.0 before? Have you sampled the medicinal benefits of this marvelous strain? I'm pretty partial, for many personal reasons.

I'll check back later. :ciao:

........ Oh yeah, + reps for the last post. Beautiful specimens. :love:

IMG_367913.JPG

Sorry to hear about the meter, but you obviously have it under control. If my Med GOM had any chance of ending up looking like this one you've grown to such magnificence I'd be one happy woman. Well done sir. :bravo: The trunk on that Massive Midget is impressive!!!

I can't believe I overlooked you for so long. You started right before me, mine's at day 51, and nowhere near this size. I'd like to tag along and watch you come into the finish, if that's alright with you. I haven't jumped back, you actually caught my eye as I was passing on my way to find someone specific, and I need to get back to that quickly, but before I go, have you grown the Med GOM 1.0 before? Have you sampled the medicinal benefits of this marvelous strain? I'm pretty partial, for many personal reasons.

I'll check back later. :ciao:

........ Oh yeah, + reps for the last post. Beautiful specimens. :love:

Thank you, very much. This is my first go with the Med Gom, she's been tolerant of everything I've thrown her way. I think this strain is very hydroponic/dwc/aero friendly, which is making me look more skilled than I am. I'm using the full Advanced Nutrients line - 15 different additives, all in different stages and strenghts - and I feel that those nutes have really helped push this grow, and my last, to the limit of what the plants genetics are capable of producing. There are so many factors that go into this, from start to finish, that the challenge of the grow is almost more satisfying than the harvest.

I looked at your page and saw the Med Gom - you and I are both observing the same thing about the density of the bud, it's rock hard even on the "popcorn" sites. It's possible that your Med Gom didn't take well to the LST. Also, are those green onion shoots in the background or some very large stem carcasses? Should produce some nice smoke off of a small portion. I have not had the chance to test out a CBD heavy strain before. One medical dispensary just opened up near my area, but the process for getting a prescription in to basically have a terminal or chronic debilitating disease. None of my acquaintances that smoke have really heard of, or researched, CBD. So, I'm giving it a test. The smell of the plant is fantastic, I find myself pinching a sugar leaf almost every day so I can smell the resin.

The Massive Midget, though, I think may be more at home in a soil medium - she's running about 2 weeks behind where I projected she would be. But, I think the finished product on her will be phenomenal. Her stem/trunk is really a sight to see, it really belongs on some outdoor monster. I'm hoping it's a sign that the yield is going to be large enough to warrant such a meaty structure.

Thank you, very much. This is my first go with the Med Gom, she's been tolerant of everything I've thrown her way. I think this strain is very hydroponic/dwc/aero friendly, which is making me look more skilled than I am. I'm using the full Advanced Nutrients line - 15 different additives, all in different stages and strenghts - and I feel that those nutes have really helped push this grow, and my last, to the limit of what the plants genetics are capable of producing. There are so many factors that go into this, from start to finish, that the challenge of the grow is almost more satisfying than the harvest.

I looked at your page and saw the Med Gom - you and I are both observing the same thing about the density of the bud, it's rock hard even on the "popcorn" sites. It's possible that your Med Gom didn't take well to the LST. Also, are those green onion shoots in the background or some very large stem carcasses? Should produce some nice smoke off of a small portion. I have not had the chance to test out a CBD heavy strain before. One medical dispensary just opened up near my area, but the process for getting a prescription in to basically have a terminal or chronic debilitating disease. None of my acquaintances that smoke have really heard of, or researched, CBD. So, I'm giving it a test. The smell of the plant is fantastic, I find myself pinching a sugar leaf almost every day so I can smell the resin.

The Massive Midget, though, I think may be more at home in a soil medium - she's running about 2 weeks behind where I projected she would be. But, I think the finished product on her will be phenomenal. Her stem/trunk is really a sight to see, it really belongs on some outdoor monster. I'm hoping it's a sign that the yield is going to be large enough to warrant such a meaty structure.

I'm with you 100% on the addictive challenge of growing. I grew my first one under poor lighting conditions. Regardless of the quality of the lights it behooves the cultivator to become versed in how to use the panels properly. Winning the jackpot in lights unfortunately wasn't enough impetus for me at the time. I was already knee-deep in what I believed were more pressing matters, and the poor Med GOM suffered for it. It grew in wonderful soil though and, interestingly enough, didn't smell this delicious. It was kinda funky, and still is, after a lengthy cure.

It's effects however took me completely by surprise. My daughter has had her entire 34 years defined by a severe anxiety disorder we didn't recognize until she attempted suicide at the age of 22. We thought she was just delightfully quirky and homeschooling helped mask the symptoms. For 12 years we've searched for a medication that didn't remove her personality to quiet the neural storms that tortued her incessantly. The Med GOM was suggested by a member simply because it was a 2:1 ratio and an auto. I had no idea how effective that tiny 19 grams would be.

Three inhalations from a vaporizer and I witnessed the moment when the years of anxiety fell away like a discarded coat and her entire body sighed in relief. Her first anxiety-free moments since birth. My Velcro baby was free. You cannot imagine my relief. I'll be honest, I'm typing this through tears. Her entire life has changed, and now she's learning how to relate to society from a more normal perspective. Aches and pains she's carried with her since she fell down a flight of stairs over a decade ago have also vanished with her regular dosing, which now includes a daily dosing of four capsules a day made with CBD Critical Cure. The Critical Cure is a 1:1 ratio, potentially up to 2:1 CBD:THC. I grew mine in Doc Bud's HighBrix Blend, so I'm confident I may have hit close to that 2:1.

I've had the same almost miraculous pain relief from the Med GOM. My late husband once took a fall in the shower after open heart bypass surgery, and my attempts to catch him resulted in a pulled muscle group around my left scapula that's resisted my attempts to get it to release the tension. This is a pretty critical muscle group, and there's a fair amount of discomfort as I seek a holistic remedy. One day I tried the Med GOM on a whim. I'd been thinking of it as her meds, and hadn't considered using it myself. Parenting, isn't it wonderful? :laughtwo: Anyway, one hit and the pain was reduced by 50%. The second hit got me down to only 10% discomfort. Three hits and there's no more pain for hours. I've never seen anything like it. I'm looking forward to trying this as a topical pain med. Hmmmmm..... I could do this now.....:hmmmm:

It's also very effective for PTSD. My daughter can testify to that one, as well as agoraphobia and depression. I can back up the PTSD. I had a mild episode hit one day out of the blue (newly widowed and apparently this is one of the games your brain can play). After curling into fetal position on the floor I decided maybe the Med GOM would be a better choice. Three hits and I was back to my normal frame of mind, like night and day.

I was operating under the impression that a 1:1 ratio would cancel out or at least severely modulate the THC effects. I mean, we're talking around 10% THC on a good day, aren't we? I run on high octane sativas. What's 10% going to do to me? :laughtwo: Just the other day I decided to find out and smoked some CBD Critical Mas, another potential 2:1 strain. It knocked me on my ass. Not the racy, zippy high I enjoy with the sativas, but a decent buzz all its own, with a sweet clear-headed optimistic attitude adjustment.

I don't get any euphoria from the Med GOM. I'll be interested in your report to that effect. We've also gone through less than half the harvest in months of use. It only takes a tiny amount to be therapeuticly effective. Start low and increase slowly. The effects are different from what you're used to.

I believe you and your friends are in for a treat. There's much to promote the idea that every run should include at least one CBD-rich strain. The healing potential of CBD makes it the real star, in my humble opinion. It's the multitasking cannabinoid. I heard recently that cannabis in the wild comes in at a 1:1 ratio naturally. It's our obsession with high THC levels that fueled the genetic race to be the most euphoric. With the advent of the more balanced strains hitting the market you have a lot of exploring to do. Lol!

It's good to see that the rock-hard nugs are a strain characteristic. Mine has another couple weeks to go and she's beefing up nicely. I'm always going to be in awe of yours. I've also found her to be a willing participant in the training. I'm still learning the art of maximizing yield, but I'm sure I'll get there in time.

PA just went legal, with severe restrictions that'll eliminate all of us that aren't at death's door or struggling with disabling disease the legislature finds acceptable. What gall. Don't expect me to meekly close up my grow.

Sorry to be so long-winded. You caught me right after a refreshing nap that I thought might be a precursor to a longer night's sleep. I'm going to get my butt off line and see if I can make that happen still. Smoking this sativa mix probably isn't helping me much in the sleep department. :laughtwo:

Goodnight now. :battingeyelashes: :love:

200x is super duper strong...my 120x seems too strong for me..you'd be good with a 80-100, if you're getting a hand/jewelers loop try to find one with focus.....I've heard good things about the 420scope

I got it to work last night using a piece of the Dwarf Low Flyer that I pressed the device into. The zoom was high enough to be able to see a single trichome head taking about about 1/3 of the viewable area - impressive! Anyhow, the zoom is too much to operate with anything less than surgically-steady hands. I *did* order a more advanced version of the 420 scope. Looks similar, made by same company, but runs on AA batteries, has a larger view field and better zoom. Should be easier for me to operate. Once I get home from work, it should be waiting in the mailbox for me.

I'm with you 100% on the addictive challenge of growing. I grew my first one under poor lighting conditions. Regardless of the quality of the lights it behooves the cultivator to become versed in how to use the panels properly. Winning the jackpot in lights unfortunately wasn't enough impetus for me at the time. I was already knee-deep in what I believed were more pressing matters, and the poor Med GOM suffered for it. It grew in wonderful soil though and, interestingly enough, didn't smell this delicious. It was kinda funky, and still is, after a lengthy cure.

It's effects however took me completely by surprise. My daughter has had her entire 34 years defined by a severe anxiety disorder we didn't recognize until she attempted suicide at the age of 22. We thought she was just delightfully quirky and homeschooling helped mask the symptoms. For 12 years we've searched for a medication that didn't remove her personality to quiet the neural storms that tortued her incessantly. The Med GOM was suggested by a member simply because it was a 2:1 ratio and an auto. I had no idea how effective that tiny 19 grams would be.

Three inhalations from a vaporizer and I witnessed the moment when the years of anxiety fell away like a discarded coat and her entire body sighed in relief. Her first anxiety-free moments since birth. My Velcro baby was free. You cannot imagine my relief. I'll be honest, I'm typing this through tears. Her entire life has changed, and now she's learning how to relate to society from a more normal perspective. Aches and pains she's carried with her since she fell down a flight of stairs over a decade ago have also vanished with her regular dosing, which now includes a daily dosing of four capsules a day made with CBD Critical Cure. The Critical Cure is a 1:1 ratio, potentially up to 2:1 CBD:THC. I grew mine in Doc Bud's HighBrix Blend, so I'm confident I may have hit close to that 2:1.

I've had the same almost miraculous pain relief from the Med GOM. My late husband once took a fall in the shower after open heart bypass surgery, and my attempts to catch him resulted in a pulled muscle group around my left scapula that's resisted my attempts to get it to release the tension. This is a pretty critical muscle group, and there's a fair amount of discomfort as I seek a holistic remedy. One day I tried the Med GOM on a whim. I'd been thinking of it as her meds, and hadn't considered using it myself. Parenting, isn't it wonderful? :laughtwo: Anyway, one hit and the pain was reduced by 50%. The second hit got me down to only 10% discomfort. Three hits and there's no more pain for hours. I've never seen anything like it. I'm looking forward to trying this as a topical pain med. Hmmmmm..... I could do this now.....:hmmmm:

It's also very effective for PTSD. My daughter can testify to that one, as well as agoraphobia and depression. I can back up the PTSD. I had a mild episode hit one day out of the blue (newly widowed and apparently this is one of the games your brain can play). After curling into fetal position on the floor I decided maybe the Med GOM would be a better choice. Three hits and I was back to my normal frame of mind, like night and day.

I was operating under the impression that a 1:1 ratio would cancel out or at least severely modulate the THC effects. I mean, we're talking around 10% THC on a good day, aren't we? I run on high octane sativas. What's 10% going to do to me? :laughtwo: Just the other day I decided to find out and smoked some CBD Critical Mas, another potential 2:1 strain. It knocked me on my ass. Not the racy, zippy high I enjoy with the sativas, but a decent buzz all its own, with a sweet clear-headed optimistic attitude adjustment.

I don't get any euphoria from the Med GOM. I'll be interested in your report to that effect. We've also gone through less than half the harvest in months of use. It only takes a tiny amount to be therapeuticly effective. Start low and increase slowly. The effects are different from what you're used to.

I believe you and your friends are in for a treat. There's much to promote the idea that every run should include at least one CBD-rich strain. The healing potential of CBD makes it the real star, in my humble opinion. It's the multitasking cannabinoid. I heard recently that cannabis in the wild comes in at a 1:1 ratio naturally. It's our obsession with high THC levels that fueled the genetic race to be the most euphoric. With the advent of the more balanced strains hitting the market you have a lot of exploring to do. Lol!

It's good to see that the rock-hard nugs are a strain characteristic. Mine has another couple weeks to go and she's beefing up nicely. I'm always going to be in awe of yours. I've also found her to be a willing participant in the training. I'm still learning the art of maximizing yield, but I'm sure I'll get there in time.

PA just went legal, with severe restrictions that'll eliminate all of us that aren't at death's door or struggling with disabling disease the legislature finds acceptable. What gall. Don't expect me to meekly close up my grow.

Sorry to be so long-winded. You caught me right after a refreshing nap that I thought might be a precursor to a longer night's sleep. I'm going to get my butt off line and see if I can make that happen still. Smoking this sativa mix probably isn't helping me much in the sleep department. :laughtwo:

Goodnight now. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Wow, that's some powerful testimony right there. My needs for CBD seem trivial after hearing your story. Insomnia and anxiety are my two biggest issues. Indica helps the insomnia but makes me anxious. Sativa helps the anxiety but makes me restless. 50/50 hybrids are the closest to a middle ground I've been able to find. I'm hoping that the Med Gom might cover both bases. From what you've said, I'm feeling better about the prospects.

I did clip a "popcorn" bud and let it dry over the weekend. The taste was nice and the smoke was surprisingly smooth for being uncured and quick dried. The effect was very relaxing. I was in the middle of doing some projects around the house and wasn't *noticably* altered, which is good. I'm optimistic that I'll be very impressed with the final product after harvest and cure.

61 days above ground.....

......and the journey of the Med Gom 1.0 comes to an end. I cut off 3 samples of bud (about 2mmx2mm per sample) - main cola, a large side cola and a smaller side cola. Main cola is about 25% amber, 75% milky. Both side cola's are about 5% amber, 80% milky and 15% clear. The clear looking trichomes are all located on the outermost edges of the sample - furthest spot away from the stem. For that reason, they'll all be getting the hatchet. This microscope is awesome. It's 60x to 120x and leaves no doubts as to what color your trichome heads are - on either power settings. Cuts were done with a pair of fine pruning shears, very sharp, was neat to see the headless trichomes along the cutting area :)

IMG_368712.JPG

IMG_368910.JPG

I drained the reservoir and added in 4ppm RO water and some Flawless Finish. I'll let her sit until Friday and then chop her up when I get home. I'm glad my eyes didn't deceive me, I was fairly certain that the swelling had stopped for the most part. Hairs turning orange, PPM intake slowing substantially, etc.

After grabbing that first pic, I went ahead and defoliated ALL fan leaves - at the stem, not just cutting leaf blades, that I could get to on the top 1/2 of the Med Gom 1.0. The remaining stuff on the top half of the plant will have to be cut at the leaf blade after drying.

IMG_369113.JPG

IMG_369313.JPG

IMG_369414.JPG

IMG_369717.JPG

Massive Midget is kicking butt. She's filling in quickly and the purple leaves make me quite happy to see. I haven't found any other grows of this strain that show the leaves purple-ing up like that, so maybe this is a weird phenotype or just an effect of the lower night time temps in the tent - both above ground and in the reservoir. Regardless, she's a real beauty. I'm having quite a good time watching the progression of the fading that's happening on the suckers - it's like watching a tree in fall. My PPM meter - 3rd one's a charm???? - will be here tomorrow. I'm expecting the PPM's in her reservoir to be about 120 (which would really mean zero nutes left in there, just PH buffing salts). Ready to hit her with a nice nute combo on Friday before I take the blade to the Med Gom 1.0.

IMG_369910.JPG

IMG_370010.JPG

IMG_370212.JPG

Looking awesome man! You'll be chopping 1 day ahead of me...I'm turning off the lights tonight for 2 days then they go byebye ..been flushing soil for the past 3 weeks and DWC for 3 days [5 total said and done]. I was contemplating taking off the fans the same way you did, but I decided against it. BUT , I did do it on my larger bag seed plant for experiential reasons! keep medicated:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom