Med Gom 1.0 & Massive Midget In A Chilled Aerogarden With Mars Hydro Reflector LED

Re: Med Gom 1.0 & Massive Midget In A Chilled Aerogarden With Mars Hydro Reflector LE

Not a very big update tonight, just wrapped up a 14 hour work day, so keeping it light.

IMG_370812.JPG

Med Gom has 1 more day of flushing (flawless finish) and I'll be chopping her very soon, no later than Saturday. I've turned her overhead light off, so it's about that time. Here's the very pointy crown to her main cola, gets real fat right below out of picture frame.

IMG_370612.JPG

Massive Midget is trudging onwards. Lots of new flowering going on at the bud sites, pretty cool watching them stack up like that and swell up. I really wish I had a timelapse camera zoomed in on a bud site to take a pic every hour and see the progress over the course of a week. Might need to rig up my cam on the next go around if I can get a clamp mount or tripod for it.

Re: Med Gom 1.0 & Massive Midget In A Chilled Aerogarden With Mars Hydro Reflector LE

Looking awesome man! You'll be chopping 1 day ahead of me...I'm turning off the lights tonight for 2 days then they go byebye ..been flushing soil for the past 3 weeks and DWC for 3 days [5 total said and done]. I was contemplating taking off the fans the same way you did, but I decided against it. BUT , I did do it on my larger bag seed plant for experiential reasons! keep medicated:passitleft:

Right on! I did pretty regular defoliating on her through flowering due to how much she stretched. I mainly did the heavy defoliation last night to make my work easier and cleaner when I do the big chop. I got a LOT of very loaded sugar leaf and on the larger fans that came off, I added their stems to my sugar leaf pile - they're totally covered too, look like small caterpillars. This is some of the stickiest bud I've ever touched. My fingers stuck to the metal bowl and scissors to the point that i was holding both up with the resin serving as adhesive. I had to set out my huge air filter to run next to the tent while the sugar leaves dry.

9 weeks above ground and......TIMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......Med Gom 1.0 went down like a champ. Once dried, I think this will be over 2 zips without adding in the popcorn box. I have box full of smaller buds - some popcorn and some small nuggets - that are drying spread out in the box. I'll flip them over a few times per day until dried. The larger buds are hanging on an octopus hanger in a dark closet with very light airflow.

IMG_370812.JPG
IMG_371015.JPG
IMG_372313.JPG
IMG_372411.JPG

I saved the "scissor hash" and now have a nice pea sized ball of resin/hash to smoke - sweet!

IMG_372610.JPG
IMG_372811.JPG
IMG_371114.JPG
IMG_371214.JPG
IMG_371316.JPG
IMG_371415.JPG
IMG_371514.JPG
IMG_371816.JPG
IMG_371913.JPG
IMG_37209.JPG
IMG_372113.JPG
IMG_372211.JPG

Massive Midget is kicking butt. She's been taking in about 100ppm daily for the last 2 days, she was at 370 tonight. I'll be flushing and re-dosing her reservoir tomorrow and adding in Overdrive and removing Big Bud. I'm hoping to chop her in 2 weeks or less. Bud is really filling in quickly and I think she'll end up looking very pretty once the swell sets in.

IMG_37259.JPG

I broke down Massive Midget's Aerogarden this morning and got it all cleaned up for my next adventure. Here's a pic of the root ball. The taproot coming down was just as large as the main stem, pretty neat. I had to use a bolt cutter to sever the stem and get it out of the growing cup.

IMG_37299.JPG

I'm going to set this Aerogarden up in the kitchen to do some Tomatoes using the Advanced Nutrients line. I've seen some folks using these nutes on the monster fruit/veggie forums and the yields are just as impressive as when used on cannabis.

Jeeze... I missed the entire grow. Sorry CMJ

I'll sit here in the back and watch over everyone shoulders while you work your aerogarden magic.

They look fantastic man, great job on this second attempt. I'll have to read back and see how we got here. Keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Jeeze... I missed the entire grow. Sorry CMJ

I'll sit here in the back and watch over everyone shoulders while you work your aerogarden magic.

They look fantastic man, great job on this second attempt. I'll have to read back and see how we got here. Keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

No worries, man, thanks for stopping by! I've been following your ongoing thread as well, just lurking silently. Should have 2 weeks left on my Massive Midget, then chopping time, again!

I do hope to continue proving that the Aerogarden is capable of growing top quality autoflowering specimens.

64 days above ground on the Massive Midget. I flushed her reservoir this morning with 4ppm RO water. I let that sit in there all day and then flushed that again and replaced it with a fresh 1.2 gallons of 4ppm RO water. I added in 1/2 strength dose of Sensi Bloom A+B, Bud Candy, Piranha + Voodoo Juice, Overdrive and Bud Factor X. PPM's are at 640 now. PH is at 5.8.

I went ahead and clipped as many of the yellow sucker leaves as I could get to. She seems to be burning up her own stores of nutes instead of pulling *everything* from the reservoir, which is fine with me, let's me know which leaves aren't essential to the plant at this stage. In total, about 25 suckers from the lower parts of the plant were pulled. With the Med Gom out of the tent, I can now smell this plant only and she smells like grapefruit up close - awesome! Also, BOTH Mars Hydro Reflector 48's are on the Massive Midget now. She's getting high intensity full coverage now!

IMG_373016.JPG
IMG_373212.JPG
IMG_37346.JPG

Med Gom's smokeable popcorn buds are in the tent right now quick drying next to the air intake.

IMG_37339.JPG

The rest is in the dark closet with my air purifier in there to provide a very small amount of circulation.

IMG_37356.JPG

Well done! :bravo:

A decent pull, eh? I think you're going to be pleased. My daughter swears by it now. I'm just as impressed with the CBD Critical Cure. It may be that the olive oil I use makes them more effective, but they've proven to be as effective as the Med GOM 1.0 for insomnia, anxiety and depression. Actually, they're her base protocol and the Med GOM 1.0 is for breakthrough.

I'll be waiting to see how yours works.

That not-so-midget plant has two more weeks to beef up. This should be fun. That final swell is always impressive.

+Reps for an excellent grow.

65 days above ground. Med Gom is still drying - at the very earliest, she might be ready to go into jars tomorrow night. It's 73F and 42% humidity in the closet that she's drying in. The small popcorn buds that were drying in the tent have been removed and put into my *personal use* jar. They're still a little bit wet, but I've left the lid off and will see where they're at tomorrow morning. I smoked so much of that scissor hash last night that I woke up with a bit of a weed hangover. Took me about 2 hours this morning to get my head right.

Massive Midget - I need to correct the stated PPM from last night. It actually settled out to 740ppm's after I had done a final check before going to bed. She's currently at 645ppm, so about a 95ppm draw from last night. PH was dropped down from 6.1 back to 5.8. Lots of activity at the bud sites.

IMG_373810.JPG
IMG_37397.JPG
IMG_37408.JPG

66 days above ground for Massive Midget. PH is at 5.8 and PPM's are at 530, so a 115ppm intake since last night. She's looking great and new flowers are coming in on top of the old, I love watching it "stack" like that. I'm also seeing some purple on some of the buds, the calyx's towards the top are already purple on about 5 or 6 bud sites. Haven't seen any other grows on MM that share in that characteristic so maybe it's an environmental thing - they must dig my chillers.

IMG_374111.JPG
IMG_37428.JPG
IMG_37438.JPG

Med Gom has been jarred. I'm unable to weight it right now until I find my postal scale - we've still got some unpacking to do.....

Amazingly, it all fit into 1 x 1 quart jar after being trimmed off of the stems. It's a tight fit, but not crammed in. I have my Boveda 62% pack in there, as well, to keep the cure on track. If I had to estimate the weight, I'd put the *Prime* bud weight at about 50 grams. The popcorn buds are probably about 7-8 grams.

IMG_37446.JPG
IMG_374612.JPG
IMG_37488.JPG
IMG_374913.JPG
IMG_375113.JPG

Back
Top Bottom