Chilled Aerogardens: Auto's Fastberry & Pineapple Express, 500 True Watts Of LED

Re: Chilled Aerogardens - Auto's Fastberry & Pineapple Express - 500 True Watts Of LE

Pics are of what's left on the plants. The pictures of the buds that aren't hanging are the main cola's from Pineapple Express. The hanging buds represent main colas from Fastberry and Pineapple Express. PE is on the outer ring, FB is on the inner ring. I also have a mesh hanger for the smaller buds that are drying.

Re: Chilled Aerogardens - Auto's Fastberry & Pineapple Express - 500 True Watts Of LE

IMG_514010.JPG
IMG_51424.JPG
IMG_51457.JPG
IMG_51476.JPG
IMG_51484.JPG
IMG_515010.JPG

ahahahhaha I just bought the octopus in red for the very same thing. yay IKEA

So - a quick update. I'll have pics of the jarred harvest soon. But, it's been a little over 1 week in the jars curing at this point for both plants. The dry weight for each plant (only including prime nugget sized or larger meds) is nearly 2 zip a piece! In dry trimming and popcorn buds, I have another zip that I'll use for oils to cook with.

Smoke report will be coming in about 2-3 more weeks - I want to wait for a full cure. However, I can say that both are impressive! The pineapple express has that nice Sativa head punch and the Fastberry is very much a relaxed full body hit with full mental clarity - BUT, the head hit comes with a second bowl :) The taste/flavor of both is just as I had hoped - and I'm excited for the fully cured buds, as I'm sure they'll be much more refined as the chlorophyll continues to break down. Fastberry tastes like...well...berries and herb. Pineapple express tastes sweet and tropical with a bit of an herby taste. The smell of both is a bit muddled, since they're still curing. But, they both smell sweet.

I've already broken down and boxed up everything. I'll get things rolling again in another 4 months, probably, since it will probably take me 6 months to finish off these meds.

Here we go with the pics. First up are the pics of Pineapple Express (1.5 weeks into curing)

IMG_51717.JPG
IMG_51729.JPG
IMG_51759.JPG
IMG_51766.JPG
IMG_51798.JPG
IMG_51818.JPG
IMG_518210.JPG

Next up is the Fastberry.......

IMG_51869.JPG
IMG_518811.JPG
IMG_51909.JPG
IMG_51919.JPG
IMG_51929.JPG
IMG_51978.JPG
IMG_51999.JPG

The meds curing........

IMG_51685.JPG

And the remnants of Massive Midget (on the left) and Med Gom 1.0 (on the right). The Massive Midget will run it's course over the next 2 months. Med Gom might have the better part of a year left! Interesting note - both of these have now been jarred for about 8 months and still taste, smell and smoke phenomenally. Those Boveda packs are fantastic!

IMG_52048.JPG

Anyhow, thank you to those who followed this grow. I hope this journal shows as a tribute to the capabilities of the Aerogarden. The chillers I've installed in each Aerogarden Ultra are also great, this now concludes my 4th grow and all of my original equipment is intact. I'm very impressed with the ViperSpectra unit, as well. I've learned a lot from this grow and will apply it to my next...a few months down the road.

Hey dude! Not sure if you remember me, but I've been a subscriber to your threads for a short while and you inspired me to start my own (much more amateur) grow journals. If you have the time, you should check out my first journal that's still in progress now and let me know what you think or throw some tips my way!

Green Bastard's 1st Journal - Tangerine Dream Indoor Hydro - Aerogarden - 2017

Also, it's been about 3 months since the 1.5 week cure pics, any chance we can get some updated fully cured pics?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom