Jay's - Soil - 300W LED - NL x BB & Med Gom 1.0 Auto - Grow

re: Jay's - Soil - 300W LED - NL x BB & Med Gom 1.0 Auto - Grow

Really you think another month ?? I have read in many places the the breeders estimate is always with perfect conditions no problems and it always harvested the absolute soonest it can be. So with that in mind I figured Lemon should be ready to harvest in 2 weeks and the fast and vast I could see it taking a month or so... I was looking at the trics on Lemon the other day and I would say most are cloudy no brown or amber trics yet but a good chunk are clouded. Lemons hairs are turning amber all over the place that maybe started a few days ago. Fast and vast has all white hairs and all clear trics. Fast and vast though is starting to get a yellow look at her overall I thought it was maybe the light making it look yellow but she looks yellow even with the lights off.

How come ur autos are so small and already flowering? I say training in mid flower with an auto will add shock and affect yield.? They all look very happy so good job keep it green;)i like the loom of ya nl x bb.yummy top job:)

Well only one is being tied down. Not sure why both are so small, they've never had stress. As far as reducing yield on the Fast and Vast, it's so small that it's basically impossible. It's just taking up space I figure why not.

Yea they all look healthy just never seen a flowering auto that small.what size pots u using.health of the girls looks good either way u fna produce some nice bud good job;)

Yea they all look healthy just never seen a flowering auto that small.what size pots u using.health of the girls looks good either way u fna produce some nice bud good job;)

Thanks, it's been weird. The Med Gom is in a 3 gallon, it wasn't transplanted or anything, don't know what its issue is, but the breeders predicted yield is only 25-50 grams so it might be normal for the strain.

The Fast and Vast has also had an easy life. It's in a 5 gallon. But, there are a few people growing the strain who have had the same problem with very small plants. Could be poor genetics but I have a theory that the strain may like to stay wetter than the average estimate plant because despite having moist soil it's whole life it only took off when I intentionally overwatered out of frustration. So my next bean I am going to use less perlite and a soil that holds a little more water and see what happens.

Thanks, I have been proud of how they look, even if they are a little special, they're mine lol. My NL x BB looks like it's going to go pro and make me proud though.

Yea keep it up mate maybe u just got a bad bean i have come across a few in my time.and i will look forward to seein ur nl x bb flower its a beauty;)

Id recomend auto northern light 00 seeds always a great healthy plant and a great producer for beginners i grown it 4 times great results every time;)

Looking good sir! Not sure why ur fast and vast didnt get bigger so many factors! I have a couple 2fast 2 vast auto from heavyweight seeds that are close to finishing and they did ok? Ur gonna have some good smoke when ur done that's all that matters! Your NL x BB looks way better than mine though. I just through the seed in a 3.5 gal container and the poor thing has been neglected ever since. Do u plan on running autos anymore and if so what strain??
Good luck on ur test!!!

Atrain and Raisingcain, thanks for checking out my journal! Thanks for the compliments, it's nice to know its going well. I love the NL x BB, all three of my plants have been strong health wise. No bugs either, hoping to never have any since I'm sticking to seed.

I do plan on running the rest of the auto seeds I have currently, so two more Med Goms and four F+V. After that I'm taking recommendations on the next auto strains. I do like them. My next non-auto seed is a Delahaze that I'm pumped about growing. It'll be surrounded by the leftover autos.

I don't have photos today of my current grow, but I put them on an 11/13 schedule, waiting on pistils on the NL x BB now, time for the main party to start.

Since my lights are off so much now and it's boring I decided to germinate another F+V seed. I planted it in a mix of light warrior and FFOF this time, with no added perlite. I also used a three gallon smart pot this time since I see so many people get great results with them. Hoping it will help the F+V reach its potential this time.

It popped it's head up today, after two days in the dirt. Oh and I put it straight in the dirt this time because I want to see if the rapid rooter slowed it down last time. Here she is:

image29458.jpg

I'm getting pretty good at this seed germination thing, a big stress reliever. I think my method is a good one too and results in less handling of the seed. I put the seed in a shot glass of water for 24 hours. Then I make sure it sinks, haven't had one pop open. Then I take the still closed seed and put it right in the root cube or the dirt in this case and keep it moist. After two days they have all popped up. Hope it helps someone, it doesn't have to be difficult with paper towels and all that.

Atrain and Raisingcain, thanks for checking out my journal! Thanks for the compliments, it's nice to know its going well. I love the NL x BB, all three of my plants have been strong health wise. No bugs either, hoping to never have any since I'm sticking to seed.

I do plan on running the rest of the auto seeds I have currently, so two more Med Goms and four F+V. After that I'm taking recommendations on the next auto strains. I do like them. My next non-auto seed is a Delahaze that I'm pumped about growing. It'll be surrounded by the leftover autos.

I don't have photos today of my current grow, but I put them on an 11/13 schedule, waiting on pistils on the NL x BB now, time for the main party to start.

Since my lights are off so much now and it's boring I decided to germinate another F+V seed. I planted it in a mix of light warrior and FFOF this time, with no added perlite. I also used a three gallon smart pot this time since I see so many people get great results with them. Hoping it will help the F+V reach its potential this time.

It popped it's head up today, after two days in the dirt. Oh and I put it straight in the dirt this time because I want to see if the rapid rooter slowed it down last time. Here she is:

image29458.jpg

I'm getting pretty good at this seed germination thing, a big stress reliever. I think my method is a good one too and results in less handling of the seed. I put the seed in a shot glass of water for 24 hours. Then I make sure it sinks, haven't had one pop open. Then I take the still closed seed and put it right in the root cube or the dirt in this case and keep it moist. After two days they have all popped up. Hope it helps someone, it doesn't have to be difficult with paper towels and all that.

Nice. I put seeds right into rooters,,, never done the paper towel method.... Just don't make sense to me. Love autos, you should look at the candy kush strain ;)

Have a good day, Jay!

Hopefully I return home to some new sprouts myself. I saw on beginning to break ground early this morning. I drop mine I water til sinks then go to paper towel (moist) but only for a day or so til I can tell the tap is going to come out. Only reason I do is I see development and know the seed is progressing instead of having it in my tent occupying a 5 gal and not germ.... just a peace of mind thing I don't know if any way is better just how people feel confident and what works for them

Ok I got some pictures this time. Day 5 or so of 11/13 for all.

First up is NL x BB, it is showing pistils now and starting to stretch a little. I think it looks pretty cool after the LST, gonna be fun.
image29621.jpg

Ok now a couple shots of Med Gom 1.0 auto first with flash off then on.
image29622.jpg

image29623.jpg

Fast and Vast is still fast, but not vast, but she's healthy like the rest. A silly little plant.
image29624.jpg

The newly sprouted F + V is still working on its first leaves, wondering when I should put it in the tent under the 11/13 lighting. I know some do it from seed, will that make it stretch and get lanky and all that mess?

As soon as i have seed shell off my autos and first 2 leafs are out straight under my 600 watt hps on 18/6 and they never stretch they love it.if they get alittle tall just push them down into ur compost and bury them alittle deeper. Like ur nl x big bud lovely plant.nice work;)

No i cnt say i have .i always used 18/6 as that a great cycle for autos i have learned.best of luck mate ur plants look well:)

Well we're gonna find out how autos do on a 12/12 schedule because she's going in the tent today.

I had my first grow autos on 12/12 my first grow once I dialed down for the photos... Not ideal,,, but they'll still grow...

Back
Top Bottom