Dwarf Low Flyer AKA Bae

Well I saw that maryland opened its first medical marijuana dispensary.....its about time
Yes it is! Not expecting to have anything till after Labor Day...And they putting a clamp on other growers. I wonder who is the cousin of the 1st growers, that they are able to get a head start.....Last name Kline. Be interesting to follow that trail. See who REALLY has the juice in MD.

Just read your grow start to finish. Imma jump in. Grow space is nice and I like your style. I'm a Titans fan...don't remind me... Marine veteran too but I got love for Army just the same! Spent a lot of time at Fort Bragg.

Just read your grow start to finish. Imma jump in. Grow space is nice and I like your style. I'm a Titans fan...don't remind me... Marine veteran too but I got love for Army just the same! Spent a lot of time at Fort Bragg.
Hoah!!!, Welcome & Thanx 4UR Service

I spent 6months with the Marines at Camp Al Asad, Iraq.....so the Love is Always mutual!

Candy*
Flou'er-de'35
420-magazine-mobile631903324.jpg

Gave'er 2.5L of RO + 1/2 Tsp of Molasses. 4-5 days in between watering and my only regret is I didn't opt for a 5G Smart pot instead of a 3G....but Ohwell....
420-magazine-mobile638224459.jpg

At around/about 40days...Im going to backbuild her main4 colas and see what happens
420-magazine-mobile1332915671.jpg

420-magazine-mobile567913222.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2142379321.jpg

Still battling my vitals!
420-magazine-mobile1051370011.jpg

Added the small dehumidifier, but the verdict is still out!!! The rainy summer here, is not at all helping as well.

My brother was stationed at bragg for awhile.. hes in charge of helicopter maintenance division but dont know if that's what he was doing at the time. Does bragg have a helicopters

I was with 10th Marines from Camp Lejeune. It's an arty unit and we did artillery exercises at Bragg. Wife did twenty years just to show me up lol

Ok, ok! I did 10 and my wife 8. I was Signal her Logistics. My first duty station I was assigned to Field Artillery........

Haha I was in Logistics! I served between Desert Storm and this war though. Thanks for you guys service bro. I'm from Nashville originally but she retired in SoCal so I guess we're here. Sons headed to college in a year and daughter isn't far behind. Crazy life!

That's a nice looking nug man. Perfect for a Sunday evening. How you gonna smoke her man? I'm a joint guy myself. .
Saving her for my Sista's visit later this month....Im'a everything kinda guy myself. Been mainly hitting my egg bong as of late, but wifey prefers natural raw cones...so those are always in rotation....and my Sista is a walking blunt....so we'll do it all off that one nug, when she visits... But when it's a special morning, day or night for myself......BackWoods! But it has to be dried out...say like, I may roll it on Wednesday to smoke it on Friday! Not the easiest to roll....But Love, nevertheless.

As well as I'm starting to fancy hemp wick for lighting....been told I'm turning into a hippy.

I've been called worse! Haha. I don't mess with backwoods too often, but I do love em!

Back
Top Bottom