Green Bastard's 1st Journal - Tangerine Dream Indoor Hydro - Aerogarden - 2017

Hey guys! I know it's been at least a couple weeks since my last update, but that's mostly because it's been a lot of the same. I've been treating her like a queen while she ripens and I've also continued to trim fully yellow fan leaves as they curl or dry. At this rate, I believe my next post will be about HARVEST!!!

The smell is delicious, by the way. It's not super loud, necesarilly. You have to get real close to notice anything, but when I trim the fan leaves my hands smell SO GOOD! It really is a spot on tangerine smell, it's amazing. I snapped some pictures with the lights off using flash so you guys can see how the orange hairs are coming along.

20170807_185650.jpg

20170807_185717.jpg

20170807_185725.jpg

20170807_185734.jpg

Based on the current rate she's ripening I think I'll be flushing her within a week, and I only plan on flushing for 5 days since this is a smaller hydro plant. Can't wait to update you guys with harvest pics!!

Hey guys! So as of yesterday I've started curing Audrey II. I tested a small amount of the dried and uncured popcorn bud from the bottom and I was EXTREMELY pleased with the results! I snapped some decent shots:

Two shots of the awesome tippy top before trimming

20170823_141956.jpg

20170823_141910.jpg

This is a shot of most of it set up to dry after trimming

20170823_142040.jpg

This is that same tippy top again, but this shot was taken the day before they finished drying.

20170823_141808.jpg

I'll be back in about 2-3 weeks with nicer shots of her after curing, as well as a much more extensive smoke report and strain review.

Hey there, I'm a first time grower and I'm just about to start a couple of plants in my Aerogarden Harvest 6 pod unit. My seeds should be ready to go in today. I read somewhere that nutrients are not required for the first couple of weeks. What are your thoughts on the matter.

Thanks

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Grow Journals

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom