Aeroponics: Questions, Answers, Information

Hi people, I hate to do this but does anybody know how to stop seeing and having this crap showing on my 420 app. I tried to ignore/ block but has done nothing to help. Cheers. Here's an example below.
420-magazine-mobile70774018.jpg

Ok guys i tried to just top off my buckets with a little fresh nute solution every other day for the last 10 days. My ppm's skyrocketed and ph took a nose dive. Ill empty buckets this afternoon and add fresh solution. I think ill need to empty buckets and reset every few days to keep things where they need to be.

Ok guys i tried to just top off my buckets with a little fresh nute solution every other day for the last 10 days. My ppm's skyrocketed and ph took a nose dive. Ill empty buckets this afternoon and add fresh solution. I think ill need to empty buckets and reset every few days to keep things where they need to be.

I find that the nutrients do not evaporate, or get consumed like the water does. That's for sure. My ppm usually goes up as the Rez water level drops. I only ever top up with fresh water, and at key points in the grow I may do a fresh batch of nutes halfway through the week. I can expect drop between 300 ppm, and 500 ppm by the end of the week. I try to find the sweet spot.

Back
Top Bottom