After I changed my water 10 hours later my plant fell over?help

GeorgeDubz

Hey my plant is 2 weeks old and the first time I changed the water ppm was 445 and ph was 5.6 5.8 now the second water change I put a bit more Nutes an it sits at ppm 700 ph 5.8 an when I woke up she was on her side ? To much nutes?

I never even give them nutes until at least week 4-5. You are not necessarily trying to feed a seed, or a plant that small as to say. It just needs water. Once they are about 6-8 inches high, maybe then worry about nutes. What you're trying to do is build root structure at this point.

I had this plant given to me that someone started in soil and I cut open a rickwool cube and put it in the cube slapped a elastic around it and gave her a shot I have one under a dome that I started from seed with just water and it's still in the container with dome and is doing great so I won't add no nutes to her how long should I keep her in the humidity dome with heat mat before transfer into hydro system

Until the plant is established well then take out of dome "no nutes" just spray mist and little water after 5" to 6" tall use very light mixture of nutes 1/4 strength. I plant to DWC coco mix and use a feed ring by HG for the 1st wk or 2 slowly reducing the feed time as the plant produces roots once roots are outside of net pod I discontinue ring use. This is a schedule given to me at 1st grow. 0 or rooting solution used for clones only. 200 to 250 ppm solution for freshly rooted clones use a little over a week to 10 days then it's 400-500ppm solution for the rest of veg. 500 to max of 750 during flower. These are DWC settings which just don't require the 1k or better ppm levels also if you are DWC educate yourself on DO dispersed oxygen and don't go without a chiller. good luck

Back
Top Bottom