Agc Auto Growers Club

Sorry I've not been around to post updates and a general chat my personal life took a turn unexpectedly which has resulted me finding another place and being on my own again on the upside once I'm settled in my new place I have a couple walk in wardrobes that's gonna make a nice veg and flower room .. so enough of my bullshit how is everyone guys and how are your girls getting on ..

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Will post few pics up soon due to my circumstances there not as looked after as they was b4 hand but there hanging in and just looking forward to starting again ..

Noodle ! Hey man hope all is well sorry to hear about your issues buddy wishing you a peacefull transition man and welcome back !!!

Happy growing .

Noodle ! Hey man hope all is well sorry to hear about your issues buddy wishing you a peacefull transition man and welcome back !!!

Happy growing .
Will be back up and running again soon mate still got my other girls but had to move them till I got my place sorted I'm in and settled just got sort few things with landlord then I'll be all good to go and will be posting daily again for now I'll be here to support you guys with your girls happy days

As long as I have weed nothing can knock me down power of bud love

Okay guys today we will be making some hash! This guide is easy to follow easy to make for brilliant results

Firstly what you will need !

1. Your trim leafs or bud .
2. A blender .
3. Deep containers/jars
4. A few coffee filters (this can be improvised)
5. Ice cubes
6.a big syringe (or something you can use to get it out I just prefer this way as Easyer
7. A sive the metal mesh tightly woven ones I'll post a photo below
5d2277568e9cfdd938e20db6954f4cde.jpg

Let's begin !
Firstly start of with your trim leaf or bud i would recomend freezing it before hand for better results !

Pour your trim and every thing in to your blender
Give it a tiny little blots for a few seconds. Now add your. Water so the trim lead or bud is submerged (don't put to much in just enough to cover say a cm or two above the trim)

Now give it a light blitz to mix it up for a few mins 1-2 mins

Now the fun part ( well it's all fun imo) add some ice cubes I'd say about 5-6 med sized ones and give it a blitz for about 5 mins ! It will look like a terrible soup lol
Get one of your jars or containers place your sive over the top an pour your goo in it place all the sived contents back in to the blender or a jar Or bottle add some more water to it and give a good shake or blend and repeat the above in to the jar you poured your goo in to this is just to get any bits of thc and tris you have missed in to the mixture waste not want not ! Throw away the left over leaf material in your sive

You will start to see it separating

You can either leave it to sit for an hour or so on the side or in the fridge (I use the fridge)

When you come back you will see it has separated

Now time for the big syringe or what ever you have to hand you can even pour it out but be careful as not to disturbe the thc on the bottom half you can even add more ice water so you can get it to over flow out recomend doing over a sink if doing that. And alow another 30mins to settle if doing this way

But get your syringe and suck out all the top matter that's seperated and you will be left with all the goodness !

Now this is were you need your coffee filters I recomend doubling them up even tripling them up

Pour your goo in to filters the water will filter out but the thc and tricombs you will be left with a cold slightly wet goo

And that's it done I normally leave on the filter paper for up to 24-48 hours to dry out it will trans form in to something special and dryer it gets the Easyer to mould it some people leave on there ballast if using hps to help speed it up your end product should look like this.
dff7644bdaae98f4c7b177e4a7562acd.jpg

Then when dry it will turn brown/ black but will be a nice green inside and smell fantastic ! When fully dry the middle will graduly darken. But I like it all green mmmmm.

And it's as easy as that ! Super easy hash that anybody can make !

Happy growing .

Okay guys today we will be making some hash! This guide is easy to follow easy to make for brilliant results

Firstly what you will need !

1. Your trim leafs or bud .
2. A blender .
3. Deep containers/jars
4. A few coffee filters (this can be improvised)
5. Ice cubes
6.a big syringe (or something you can use to get it out I just prefer this way as Easyer
7. A sive the metal mesh tightly woven ones I'll post a photo below
5d2277568e9cfdd938e20db6954f4cde.jpg

Let's begin !
Firstly start of with your trim leaf or bud i would recomend freezing it before hand for better results !

Pour your trim and every thing in to your blender
Give it a tiny little blots for a few seconds. Now add your. Water so the trim lead or bud is submerged (don't put to much in just enough to cover say a cm or two above the trim)

Now give it a light blitz to mix it up for a few mins 1-2 mins

Now the fun part ( well it's all fun imo) add some ice cubes I'd say about 5-6 med sized ones and give it a blitz for about 5 mins ! It will look like a terrible soup lol
Get one of your jars or containers place your sive over the top an pour your goo in it place all the sived contents back in to the blender or a jar Or bottle add some more water to it and give a good shake or blend and repeat the above in to the jar you poured your goo in to this is just to get any bits of thc and tris you have missed in to the mixture waste not want not ! Throw away the left over leaf material in your sive

You will start to see it separating

You can either leave it to sit for an hour or so on the side or in the fridge (I use the fridge)

When you come back you will see it has separated

Now time for the big syringe or what ever you have to hand you can even pour it out but be careful as not to disturbe the thc on the bottom half you can even add more ice water so you can get it to over flow out recomend doing over a sink if doing that. And alow another 30mins to settle if doing this way

But get your syringe and suck out all the top matter that's seperated and you will be left with all the goodness !

Now this is were you need your coffee filters I recomend doubling them up even tripling them up

Pour your goo in to filters the water will filter out but the thc and tricombs you will be left with a cold slightly wet goo

And that's it done I normally leave on the filter paper for up to 24-48 hours to dry out it will trans form in to something special and dryer it gets the Easyer to mould it some people leave on there ballast if using hps to help speed it up your end product should look like this.
dff7644bdaae98f4c7b177e4a7562acd.jpg

Then when dry it will turn brown/ black but will be a nice green inside and smell fantastic ! When fully dry the middle will graduly darken. But I like it all green mmmmm.

And it's as easy as that ! Super easy hash that anybody can make !

Happy growing .
Good post velk just in time for myself to use this method
420-magazine-mobile1052298103.jpg
how long would you leave them on the freezer for mate roughly

Good post velk just in time for myself to use this method
420-magazine-mobile1052298103.jpg
how long would you leave them on the freezer for mate roughly ..

Just untill frozen and crunchy won't take to long as plants hold a lot of moisture

Happy growing .

Just untill frozen and crunchy won't take to long as plants hold a lot of moisture

Happy growing .
Will they be OK till tomorrow mate as had to shoot off out again will be back there about midday

Will they be OK till tomorrow mate as had to shoot off out again will be back there about midday

Yea buddy mine have been in there for more than a week and the other lot a few weeks it keeps them fresh as to speak

Happy growing .

Yea buddy mine have been in there for more than a week and the other lot a few weeks it keeps them fresh as to speak

Happy growing .
Nice one mate will probley start it tomorrow once I got the filters happy days

First Auto Grow -Help & Opinions Needed

I've been helping some friends set up & maintain their first grows, so I haven't really had time to do anything on my own. All of my good equipment is in use at one of those places, but this is what I love. So, due to my lack of time & resources, I am attempting my first auto grow. The thing is: I don't really know what I'm doing -not w/ autos, anyway. I'll break down the grow for y'all & anyone can jump in w/ anything.

STRAINS: (1) X Buddha Seeds Purple Kush & (1) Sweet Seeds Sweet Trainwreck.

LIGHTING: (1) X 192w Hydrofarm Envirogro 2' 8-Tube T5 (@ 6,400K full-spectrum) & (1) 150w open-lamp HPS (@ 2,100K). I also have a Hydrofarm Fluorowing w/ a 125w 6,500K daylight bulb (& a pile of other fluoros/cfl's) as backup, if necessary.

ENVIRONMENT: 4' X 4' X 6.5' tent (high quality generic tent, now a bit worn & less-than-lightproof) w/ (1) 10" floor fan for circulation. Intake & exhaust are passive it's damned chilly here, now. My temps/rH are unknown 'cuz I've been too lazy to buy a thermometer.

GROW MEDIA: Sorta' ROLS -I've been reusing & re-amending the same soilless mix for 3 years. It consists of Sphagnum, Coir (birds-nest & pressed), Cocoa Bean Hulls, Black Lava Rock (lg., med., sm., & dust),
Limestone Chips (med. & sm.), Perlite (coarse & med.), Dolomitic Lime (fine & pelletized), DE, Vermicompost, & pea-gravel amended w/ mostly Espoma Products (Bio-Tone Starter Plus, Plant Tone, Blood/Bone Meals, etc.). I freshened it up w/ a medium-sized bag of Sunshine #4, an equal amount med. Perlite, and some DE, Bio-Tone Starter, & Cocoa Bean Hulls. There's still some other shit cookin' around in their, I'm sure.

NUTRIENTS: My base water is ALWAYS Willow Water, Coconut Water, Yucca Powder, & Molasses. When I feed, I use either Espoma Liquid Grow or Liquid Bloom w/ Cocoa Bean Hulls (ground), EWC, Maxicrop Liquid Seaweed & some rock (to provide colony-forming surfaces) bubbled for 48-72 hours. I also use SuperThrive but not every feeding. The only chemical nute I occasionally use is Miracle Grow Cactus Food @1/4 - 1/2 strength for the micros.

I'm in 2 gallon planters which I watered for 2 weeks prior to planting to get the bennies jumping. I soaked the seeds in H2o w/ Maxicrop & SuperThrive for 12 hours before they showed decent tails. I put them straight in the planters & used a clear plastic cup as a dome. Four days later they popped their heads.

The Purple Kush took off pretty well (I think), but the Sweet Trainwreck may have had had a low rH issue or, I stunted it some other way. It seems to doing better now, but we'll see.

Here are some pics of Day 8 since popping their heads out of the medium:

BOTH

Group_Day8_BrokeGround.jpg

Sweet Trainwreck

ST_Day8_BrokeGround_1.jpg
ST_Day8_BrokeGround_2.jpg
ST_Day8_BrokeGround_3.jpg
ST_Day8_BrokeGround_4.jpg

Purple Kush

PK_Day8_BrokeGround_1.jpg
PK_Day8_BrokeGround_4.jpg
PK_Day8_BrokeGround_3.jpg

Here they are at Day 14

BOTH

Group_Day14.jpg

Sweet Trainwreck

ST_Day14_3.jpg
ST_Day14_2.jpg
ST_Day14_1.jpg

Purple Kush

PK_Day14_1.jpg
PK_Day14_2.jpg
PK_Day14_3.jpg
PK_Day14_4.jpg
PK_Day14_5.jpg

I've done extensive (often conflicting) research about how to grow autos, but I have NO experience, which is what matters. If I can get a bit of guidance/knowledge, I'd sincerely appreciate it.

My main question, right now, is about feeding. I'm using Willow Water, Coconut Water, Yucca Powder, Molasses, & Maxicrop as base water for the autos. Having a well-populated rhizosphere, slow & med. release nutrient sources, & using chelating agents, will I actually have to feed, or will the substrate be sufficiently nutriated to use only water? Should I consider foliars?

Also, any & all experience-proven tips, tricks, & techniques are welcome. Thanks.

I am a complete newbie to this but have done two batches of autos in soil with a massive learning curve haha. Happy to help out in any way that I can.

My soil has a 0.3 EC (canna terra professional) if i am not mistaken. I start with my nutes at 1/4 potency around day 14 and max them at day 30 when pre-flowering started on both ocasions around day 25 and thats when I started to see deficiencies in the first batch.

I'm using a 130w led with cfls for support during veg.

420-magazine-mobile1226247656.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to AGC liquor your sertainly in the right place for all your auto needs ! As for your nute issue they seem to be liking what you are doing so far my knowledge is mainly with regular nutes but we have many people deadicated to organics like your self first off props on the set up and your medium sounds crazy ! I like crazy I can tell your going to have some amazing results with these ! The thing is with autos some like more nutes than others whilst some dislike it. You have to find the right balance and it looks like your right on track ! If your micro life is active as I think it is it may be good with just water but I'd run a test on one of them to see how it takes let me Holla one of our organic users and he will be able to chip in a bit more than I can , also are you considering topping as your at the perfect stage for auto topping ! Makes for brilliant results !!
Please feel free to shoot as many questions as you like the more the better ! ..

Happy growing .

I've gave snid a message for you liquor as I think he may have the knowledge with the organic side of things he runs our sister threads for autos he's a very knoledgeable guy and always happy to help out ! Any other questions I'll be more than happy to answer

Happy growing .

Welcome to AGC liquor your sertainly in the right place for all your auto needs ! As for your nute issue they seem to be liking what you are doing so far my knowledge is mainly with regular nutes but we have many people deadicated to organics like your self first off props on the set up and your medium sounds crazy ! I like crazy I can tell your going to have some amazing results with these ! The thing is with autos some like more nutes than others whilst some dislike it. You have to find the right balance and it looks like your right on track ! If your micro life is active as I think it is it may be good with just water but I'd run a test on one of them to see how it takes let me Holla one of our organic users and he will be able to chip in a bit more than I can , also are you considering topping as your at the perfect stage for auto topping ! Makes for brilliant results !!
Please feel free to shoot as many questions as you like the more the better ! ..

Happy growing .

Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it.

" ... are you considering topping ... ?" Not on this one. I wanna' get a feel for how the Ruderalis genetics affect growth before I start experimenting. If I get the hang of it, we'll be topping, defoliating, cloning, & ...oh yeah, probably killing a few along the way. Right now, I just want to acclimate myself to this new (to me) type of plant.

Back
Top Bottom