Auto Growers Unite

Hey guys

Here is my auto AK she's around 2weeks

Just a sneak peek before repost hopefully the most sexually smokable plant you'll see hahah

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile952889633.jpg
420-magazine-mobile870725334.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2023536906.jpg
420-magazine-mobile507609812.jpg

I'm very curious how the little green Auto gals respond to topping. It was often said to be taboo but I'll be watching these. Let us know if you think they respond favorably.

I have read some contradictory posts on here, though I have stumbled across a few journals and what not saying topping can be done with success...

I only topped just to see how they go, the strain AK is pretty forgiving with stress...lets see if the Auto has the same qualities....

I'm playing with this AK, as I thought my random bean was an auto, but turned out to be northernlights or critical feminized... so I'm goi to veg it out till the auto catches up and flip them both, with the auto roughly finishing 2-3 weeks before.....

Update this morning
The auto seems to be going ok, no real signs of growth the past 3days, hopefully she's done recouperating....

Next update probably Monday Tuesday, that would be a week since topping ......
Also this will be my only topping, through this grow.

I've got about 5 white widow autos going in next, where I will grow them through different techniques ie topping,LST, lollipoping you get it....

Great idea for a thread! I'm new to growing 420 in general and I'm brand new with autos. I'm growing 2 each of NL and AK-47 auto. I think they are doing well, I'll feel much better when I see some buds start, lol.
I look forward to learning from all of you, like I have been for the last few months.
this is 6 weeks, no buds yet.............

20170213_140020.jpg

20170227_140009.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2079911028.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1850490280.jpg

Gave them nutes way to early and now they won't grow I have transplanted them into new soil but still no luck. I noticed today that both of them are starting grow but very very slowly
Any suggestions are welcome . They are Vision seeds Super Skunk Autos. Live-Love-Learn

420-magazine-mobile2079911028.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1850490280.jpg

Gave them nutes way to early and now they won't grow I have transplanted them into new soil but still no luck. I noticed today that both of them are starting grow but very very slowly
Any suggestions are welcome . They are Vision seeds Super Skunk Autos. Live-Love-Learn

Hay bud,
There burnt forsure...
And autos dont like being transplanted.. As soon as u get ur tap root, straight into final pot and leave em be..
What kind of medium are u in?
No more nutes, No more nutes..
If u haven't yet youll want to flush out any remaining nutes out of the soil.. Im asking about your medium as it may be to hot already..
Cheers, good luck

9 Or 10 CKS Trainwreck Autos - First Time - Topped - Soilless

So I'm gonna tell you my set up, and if you could give any advice or input since this is my first grow It would be much appreciated. Alright so because this is my first I wanted to give kind soil hot soil a try because it's an organic no nutes ph'd water only system when used with ff coco loco or roots organic. I chose ffcoco coir for my medium. I'm also growing 2 ny diesel and 1 white widow all in 5 gallon smart pots all auto flowers in 50x50x79 I have an 800w China made led and a couple t5 flourecent lights. They all finished germinating on Sunday so I planted them last night about 3/4 maybe an inch down I'm always using earth juice crystals to bring the ph down because the water here sucks so my water is always at 6.5. I put cups over the top until they popped only misted that part of the soil where the seed was to build humidity in the cup. The lights are currently 2 ft from the top of pot.i do have a carbon filter and My ventilation is quiet even on full blast but I Tent to leave it on medium to circulate air through the day and night temps right now are 73 and humidity is 43 never moves from there on both ends is there anything I could be doing right

I have another question it may seem stupid but just trying to get the best possible advice my tap water here is 8.5. Do I have to let the water sit out before I bring the ph down with crystals or can I just ph it because I've been just phing it straight from focit bringing it to 6.5 and leaving it sit out with cap on to get room temp also tds is usually 75-80ppm thanks guys

Ya it's city water bro. Can I fix that? I only used it for first watering when I preped the pots before planting my 3 germinated seeds.Right after I saw your reply I filled 5 gallons of tap water they've been sitting out getting room temp with the caps off when I'm sure most bubbles have dissipated from the sides in like another day then I can bring the ph down or whatever to get to 6.5ph

Back
Top Bottom