Age Old Grow & Bloom In Tea?

ZombieGrown

I was about to make some compost tea, and I wanted to add some Age Old Grow and Bloom to it this time, since they just started flowering, I want more size and still give them their flowering nutes.

So, has anyone tried this before? Does it do anything weird I should know about? If so, should I mix at a lower rate than recommended?
420-magazine-mobile761783113.jpg

re: Age Old Grow & Bloom In Tea?

Ah well, I mixed it, and it's brewing. Either someone will tell me this is a bad idea, or this time tomorrow I'll feed with it, and find out myself, haha .

Ah well, I mixed it, and it's brewing. Either someone will tell me this is a bad idea, or this time tomorrow I'll feed with it, and find out myself, haha .

I love Age old. no need for the grow right now really. you can hit it with some N little later in flower for their final stretch. if your in soil, i would do microbes every 2 weeks, stick with bloom, and add fox farm big bloom. You'll love the results!!

I love Age old. no need for the grow right now really. you can hit it with some N little later in flower for their final stretch. if your in soil, i would do microbes every 2 weeks, stick with bloom, and add fox farm big bloom. You'll love the results!!

Thanks. Doing bloom cause my plants are flowering, and I was specifically just wondering if I COULD mix Age Old into the tea. But I've already done it, so I guess we shall see, lol

just those microbes? sorry i just realized that said Tea on it. I used those microbes, i had good results with them. Do you know what the difference between the tea and the Mycos is?

I looked up the tea. Since the AO isn't 100% organic, it may affect your tea.
if you're pHing thats where you'll see if it does.

just those microbes? sorry i just realized that said Tea on it. I used those microbes, i had good results with them. Do you know what the difference between the tea and the Mycos is?

The tea is literally just a packet of activator, and a satchet filled with finely ground composted materials. NPK are all 1 and under. What I do is put the satchet and activator in my 5gal jug, add hi-brix molasses, Herculean Harvest, a little calmag, liquid Kelp, and I was doing fish emulsion, but I was dropping the fish emulsion for Age Old Grow, and now Bloom. But no worries, my plants look just fine 24hrs after I fed them, so I think I answered my own question, lol

That's really what I was wondering. Its basically the same as the mykos. I really like the AO.
I was using the tarantula, voodoo juice, piranha trio and that was lights out, but theres a stop sale on tarantula here in OR. Using Great White this year and I really like it.

Do you have a journal for your grow? I like following other OR growers!

That's really what I was wondering. Its basically the same as the mykos. I really like the AO.
I was using the tarantula, voodoo juice, piranha trio and that was lights out, but theres a stop sale on tarantula here in OR. Using Great White this year and I really like it.

Do you have a journal for your grow? I like following other OR growers!

No, I should have started a journal this year but I didn't. This would have been a really good grow to have on record too. Kinda kicking myself for that.

Back
Top Bottom