Agemon's Kush Auto By Seedsman

Smoke Report ~ I fired up bowl of this Kush Auto just before I sat down to write this up. I've been sittin her for at leat 45 minutes doin nothing but surf around grabbing links and writing. I actually did the strain report first. I'm HAF!!!! I really like this strain, it's a great smoke and doesn't turn me into a zombie. The smell in the jar is juicy fruit gum. It smells great, maybe some would describe it as passion fruit, but I smell a yellow pack of juicy fruit gum. It's only been a week of cure so I can't really comment on the flavor but I anticipate the mild burn (harvest fresh) will fade as the flavor settles in and the cure continues.

Strain Review ~ This Kush Auto from Seedsman turned out amazing compared to the first two I grew, so much so that I'm growin Autos as part of my garden. Seedsman has a great selection of Autos too. I want to try some Dutch Passion Autos next, I already ordered them! This Kush Auto is my biggest to date. I put 3 months plus a little more into it and it turned out amazing. It was an easy start and grew fast, I laid it back to create a bowl of sorts. Anyways it grew squat and fat just as a ruderalis should. I only had one issue during my grow it was Nutrient Lock Out. I just started up with coco coir and didn't know much. With some help from @Tio Hector I was able to get it back on track quick and finish strong. I ended up yielding 4.5 oz from it, my best to date and my next plant is lookin bigger with more bio mass. Here's a link to the journal from this grow you can check out all the pictures over there. I kept the feed pretty simple. I used a trio series with and few add ins, Calmag, Terpinator, & Silica. This plant should easily go into a 5 gallon of something, let her grow straight up and LST early to open her up. You better get some pipe cleaners, you're gonna need them!

If you're thinking about trying Autos or already grow them check out this strain!

Back
Top Bottom