Air pots

I had never heard of that festival either, so I looked googled it and looked at the artist. I was only going to go through like A to D but ended up looking at every one of them. Did not recognize a one of them.
Damn, we must be the same age. :)

Shambala 2018 video

All I can say is wow
I wanna go!

DUDE BUCKET LIST IT!
They aren't doing this year for some reason after 5 years but I think they will come back strong in 19 , they announce in august -December I think.. The dude who owns the property is big in burning man I guess. The property is just for this festival though, and its the best one I've been to and I threw events for 4+ years..

I'm on my second grow with the maxx yield air pots using coco/perlite mix and they work great. I water to waste once a day with GH nutes and the girls couldn't be happier. I'm going to switch my watering on my next grow to Tropf Blumat auto drippers. I've also been thinking about trying AN's sensi coco series. I got side tracked there, anyway the pots work great it doesn't matter what growth media you use. Plus all the little knobs/spikes on the make them super easy to handle and move. You just need a wet/dry vac handy if you are going to hand water

Back
Top Bottom