Airy Buds

Put it out there in the greenhouse try in put a fan in your door way to pull the air out thats in there but you gotta like choke off the greenhouse to not allow the cooler humid air to rush in as much as your pumping out u get what im saying push more out then what your suppling it with

In the NW you must grow Indica Outdoor.

There just is not enough time. The best a sativa gets in some strains gets out to late December and that just can't happen here. Everything is dieing soon.

You have to keep them covered and put a fan on them if you can.

Soon it will get too cold in many places.

In these conditions you can loose it overnight.

Best of luck!

Doesn’t look too bad. My first crop was very airy. I couldn’t quite nail down the cause, but it could have been: new soil I cooked was a bit high in Nitrogen, or the lights I used were a bit too weak, or it was the genetics. Possible it was all three causes. However the second crop in the same soil and same light was better with far better buds. This current round is frosty with some good bud development.

Don’t sweat it. Those colas look good and the dry/cure will see some shrinkage and densificafion. Looks good!
Great answer, imho.

Yeah, but why... throw a fan on them and you should be fine for a week or 2 till they turn cloudy you wont get mold that quick with lots of air moving around them it cant stay that humid every night there you must have a low pressure system under you... put a RH meter out there in see exactly what your RH is bc your phone is going by 10,000 feet in the air from radar
Aren’t most weather reports humidity and not relative humidity?

Yeah that’s some high humidity. How many plants do you have? You could do partial harvests. Taking a portion of each plant now, then more in a few days, the rest later. That way you can try to save as much as possible, but also
Let some mature further.
3 plants. That’s most likely what I’ll be doing. We just had heavy rain last night and I’m afraid to go check on the plants

Back
Top Bottom