Alien Easyfeed Coco

Just caught up... with 4 x 600w you should be aiming for ~90 oz, some of that is going to be popcorn, but end of the day its all bud.

In regards to run off, I don't think there's anything wrong with having run off or not having any! Cultivator for instance didnt water to run off and obviously got great results.. I often water to a little run off and let the pots sit in the run off, they draw it up within a few hours, and I've still gotten around 1gram per watt.
that's why i changed it to coco and want to improve my results. i agree it can't be nothing wrong with having a little run of, on the bottom of the fabric pots i've got about 1 inch of pebbles so it shouldn't cause any problems.

yeh I bend them over until the branch snaps a little, its called super cropping. It sets the plants back about 2-3 days, but it results in a thicker branch and the slowing down helps with head room.
you got some pictures of fresh clones from 3rd week of flower ?

hey guys @Pennywise @Budworker.2 @Hootenanny yesterday i just started bottom watering for first time, some of the girls showed roots coming out of the bottom of fabric pots so i started. it's running nice, i've got 400l tank and they got about 100l (16plants). pots drunk almost full portion in 24h so i think they'll be ok till friday, i'll keep observate them and their reaction :)

Keep us posted on how the bottom feeding works out for you. I've not tried it yet but I've seen others that do it.
will do mate, i'm very curious as it's something absolutely new for me. i put air stone into water tank and not strong water pump as well to keep nutritions circulating, not just "laying" on the bottom of the tank. i put pump under a timer to mix it up couple of times daily. like that the first 4 trays after water tank won't get all salt laying on the bottom of tank while feeding

i decided to try bending instead of topping as it should be faster way. ladies are getting bushy now i will stretch branches a bit more tomorrow to get more light on the smaller bottom flowers. i'm pretty happy how they are getting bushy as it's my first low stress training ever. system is working well i watered them today 2nd time (after 3 days) through bottom trays. they are filling up pretty quick. it took 13 minutes to fill up all 16 pots. i guess it will be little bit slower next time because of pressure of water tank. @Pennywise @Budworker.2 @Hootenanny

Attachments

• 20181012_160529.jpg
    20181012_160529.jpg
    832.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 20181012_160550.jpg
    20181012_160550.jpg
    883.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 20181012_160645.jpg
    20181012_160645.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 76
i decided to try bending instead of topping as it should be faster way. ladies are getting bushy now i will stretch branches a bit more tomorrow to get more light on the smaller bottom flowers. i'm pretty happy how they are getting bushy as it's my first low stress training ever. system is working well i watered them today 2nd time (after 3 days) through bottom trays. they are filling up pretty quick. it took 13 minutes to fill up all 16 pots. i guess it will be little bit slower next time because of pressure of water tank. @Pennywise @Budworker.2 @Hootenanny

You ever looked into Flood and drain systems. I've even seen some of the local lads turn the whole room into a flood and drain Floor.

i'm still far away but can you guys help me out how to reuse coco? i'm sure i need to take of all roots from a run before but do i need to flush it with something or....? cheers guys

Back
Top Bottom