Alien Easyfeed Coco

i'm still far away but can you guys help me out how to reuse coco? i'm sure i need to take of all roots from a run before but do i need to flush it with something or....? cheers guys

I've never reused my coco myself, it seems like a lot of messy work and I don't have the space to do it. There's also usually some gnats in my coco, and I don't want to give my next seedlings coco with gnats in it. But Canna Gardening recommends using double dose Cannazym when flushing the plants in the end to keep the coco buffered if the coco is to be reused. If you flush it with just water, the coco growing environment gets out of balance. Canna also say you can reuse the coco twice if you rebuffer it with Cannazym, i.e. 3 grows. Other manufacturers might tell you differently though...

I've never reused my coco myself, it seems like a lot of messy work and I don't have the space to do it. There's also usually some gnats in my coco, and I don't want to give my next seedlings coco with gnats in it. But Canna Gardening recommends using double dose Cannazym when flushing the plants in the end to keep the coco buffered if the coco is to be reused. If you flush it with just water, the coco growing environment gets out of balance. Canna also say you can reuse the coco twice if you rebuffer it with Cannazym, i.e. 3 grows. Other manufacturers might tell you differently though...
thanks mate, appreciate your answer, will have a look on Cannazym. i've got a space to do it so i'm thinking why not... for me it's same messing as to throw it away so....

@Pennywise have a word mate

If you look back at my 6 Week picture I flipped them and they hit 187cm . The stretch is big. next time I'm only going to veg for 4 weeks as I have a tent and they will out grow my tent ha ha :)
yeah mate i know i was thinking about 1 or 2 more weeks, just will see how they will look like next weekend, but they are nice i'm gonna stretch branches a bit more today to get more airflow and light on them. i really don't want to extend a veg at all so possibly 7-10 days will be ok to flip them. i'm figuring they will stretch a lot after flip.

Any updates?
will do at Saturday with some pictures as well. i'm on holiday till friday, my lad is looking after my stuff, he said system is watering perfect and they are stretching very nice to wide. At Monday i will do nice defoliating, give them 2 days to recover and then flip them at wednesday.

Update 3 days before flip to flower.
i came back from holiday yesterday, so i haven't seen them for 5 days. they stretched very nice, i'm very happy with my first LST ever as i can see many top heads (app. 5-7 a plant). i've done only 1 bending a main stem and it's a big difference in compare what i used to do before (no training at all). next run i'll do at least 2 rounds of lst to get even more heads. tomorrow i'm gonna defoliate them and take off bottom 1/3 of plants. i'll use all usefull branches for clones for next run. i've got 8-9 weeks to finish current run so a lot of time to do nice rootballs and LST before pot them to their final fabric pots. so here are some fresh pictures. 4 weeks of veg. flip in 2 days. @Budworker.2 @Hootenanny
@Pennywise

Attachments

• 20181021_171138.jpg
    20181021_171138.jpg
    967.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 20181021_171201.jpg
    20181021_171201.jpg
    885.3 KB · Views: 66
  • 20181021_171214.jpg
    20181021_171214.jpg
    636.7 KB · Views: 63
Update 3 days before flip to flower.
i came back from holiday yesterday, so i haven't seen them for 5 days. they stretched very nice, i'm very happy with my first LST ever as i can see many top heads (app. 5-7 a plant). i've done only 1 bending a main stem and it's a big difference in compare what i used to do before (no training at all). next run i'll do at least 2 rounds of lst to get even more heads. tomorrow i'm gonna defoliate them and take off bottom 1/3 of plants. i'll use all usefull branches for clones for next run. i've got 8-9 weeks to finish current run so a lot of time to do nice rootballs and LST before pot them to their final fabric pots. so here are some fresh pictures. 4 weeks of veg. flip in 2 days. @Budworker.2 @Hootenanny
@Pennywise

What is the watering times now mate?

Back
Top Bottom