Alien Easyfeed Coco

@Budworker.2 @Pennywise @Hootenanny
hey guys, just a little update. i gave my 16 ladies pretty rough defoliation yesterday. i forgot to take photos and i had to seal up my room for security reasons, but i'll do it tomorrow, they won't progress a lot until anyway. i'll change bulbs for brand new ones tomorrow as well (i do always on flip day) and i'll flip them to flower mode. i took 30 cuttings, next run i'm gonna get 4 more pots so i'll do 20 plants. from 30 i'll pot up 25 the best ones and from them i'll choose 20 best to be potted into easyfeed system. i started with cuttings before flip as i want to do nice rootballs and at least 2 rounds of LST. i want to give them only 2 weeks of veg in easyfeed system and them flip them. will do some pictures of them tomorrow

UPDATE of pictures from defoliation 2 days ago. i took off 95% of fan leaves and cut off to half size the biggest ones arround the flowers as i didn't want to leave them naked without any storage of energy. i flipped them today to 12/12. can't wait to see first buds :p how do uou guys doing your defoliation ?

Attachments

• 20181024_181624.jpg
    20181024_181624.jpg
    873.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 20181024_181653.jpg
    20181024_181653.jpg
    655.4 KB · Views: 79
My thinking is wait for flowers to become established then remove foliage blocking Bud sites and remove small colas that don't make it to the canopy. First time I tried it that way was the Brookies and I was honestly impressed.

My thinking is wait for flowers to become established then remove foliage blocking Bud sites and remove small colas that don't make it to the canopy. First time I tried it that way was the Brookies and I was honestly impressed.
i believe. if i won't be happy with result i'll try to do it your way.

they look nice and healthy. i hope the smallest one is not in Mapito. what is the difference from coco ?

The Runt is in the Mapito. I veg for 6 Weeks about that from seed so this tent will be full ha ha.

Mapito - You can't over water Mapito (Rockwool with Coco chunks) - Holds water so I don't need to water every day. and from what I've been told and seen the growth is a lot faster than Coco. To be honest Mapito works best with Flood & drian a lot of Dutch growers put pound liner down on the floor and flood the floor and pump back to res and then 3 days later do the same.

They do big SOG's like 300+ plants in a room with this system, Thye are pulling over 1gpw+

Don't get me wrong this is not a fair trial as the runt is in the Mapito.

The green container is 35L of Mapito i've not used yet i've got the whole system to get going but I need to get some smoke and it's to risky for me to try something new with limited help.

The Runt is in the Mapito. I veg for 6 Weeks about that from seed so this tent will be full ha ha.

Mapito - You can't over water Mapito (Rockwool with Coco chunks) - Holds water so I don't need to water every day. and from what I've been told and seen the growth is a lot faster than Coco. To be honest Mapito works best with Flood & drian a lot of Dutch growers put pound liner down on the floor and flood the floor and pump back to res and then 3 days later do the same.

They do big SOG's like 300+ plants in a room with this system, Thye are pulling over 1gpw+

Don't get me wrong this is not a fair trial as the runt is in the Mapito.

The green container is 35L of Mapito i've not used yet i've got the whole system to get going but I need to get some smoke and it's to risky for me to try something new with limited help.
keep us informed about yours matey ;)

Back
Top Bottom