Almost turned on my own people...

infamy

well last night i was at this party and the shit was hot but i didnt know too many people, i did but i haven't seen them in FOREVER... some of them so long that they didnt even recognize me, so i'm just sittin there smokin an L and there were like 2 bowls goin around 5 dutchys and 2 L's... so we were all gettin fucked up (i didnt even know the kids i was smokin with) and all of a sudden this dude comes out the house and asks who's got the money and this kid holds up ATLEAST 1500 in cash... folded over this was soooooo fat, so the kid goes back in the house and comes back with a QP of the DANKESTTTTTT looking weed i've ever seen, seperated into ounces... so 4 bagys, and they were just HUGE like 7 gram buds... just all of it, it was fucking beautiful. and so the kid gives him some of the money (still has a fat wad of cash he puts back in his pants) and he just stuffs the 4 baggys into his hoody pockets so it's obvious that he's got somethin big as hell in his pocket. So i'm sittin there, high as hell, debatin in my mind... i dont know this kid, he looks like a pussy, like the type of kid who hustles just to look cool or whatever and he wasn't too big either so i'm debatin and planin in my mind... 1. if i get that QP i could make so much money from where i'm from... since it'd all be profit 2. i'd get about 700 bux cash and 3. i dont know the kid... so i dunno how he's gonna try and find me
so i start thinkin i'll dip when he dips... walk a lil bit behind him, throw my hood up and just blindside him, and just keep punchin till he stops movin, and i'm up a QP and 700 bills. BUTTTT the angel on the opposite shoulder told me not to, and that it'd be pretty beat to keep prolly hundreds of kids from gettin high just because i wanted all of it, not to mention greeeeeeeeedy. sooo i didn't do anything... but i'm pretty regretful about it, i'm sooo burnt from last night (smoked my half oz. in 3-4 hours...myself) and just thinkin how happy i'd be if i had that 700 bux and all that weed. Some kids need to be more careful bout that shit, or if they're gonna flash all the cash they have and all the weed they're gettin they should flash a strap or knife or something, cause ibet you half the room was thinkin what i was.... fuckin kids lucky

jakes right ... but walking around with that kind of bud isn't a good idea so in some respect he might have deserved your evilness (i didn't just say that >.<)

Bitches like you give stoners a bad name. One day someones gonna do that to you, and your going to get right what you deserve. you shouldnt be here if you do shit like that to stoners, you aint no fucking weed smoker. just a punk who steals green from other kids. shame on you man

How do you know that he was a pussy? I have seen some people who tore up guys because they underestimated them. Did you think to check who was around him? He may even go down with out much but does he walk around with any other people... i.e. people who could screw you up? Or maybe you should think, all that money... pot... maybe a gun too? Maybe half the room was actually not low like that. That is pretty messed up to want to do. If any one ever stole from me, I would not hesitate to pick up my shotgun and get my stuff back.

Northern Lights said:
Bitches like you give stoners a bad name. One day someones gonna do that to you, and your going to get right what you deserve. you shouldnt be here if you do shit like that to stoners, you aint no fucking weed smoker. just a punk who steals green from other kids. shame on you man
i didnt do shit that kid... so i dunno wtf your talking about, and he only had 1 kid with him , and i've never stolen anyones weed, i was just thinkin about how easy it'd be to jump this kid and get all his money and weed, the kid should be more careful... ALOT more careful, and like i said... i didnt steal shit from him, the kid was fuckin stupid for flauntin it.
2 little ass dudes show all this money and buy a shit load of chronic and then leave by themselves on foot, they're just ASKING to get robbed, and if i'm a jerk off for thinking about how easy it'd be then so be it... i didnt do shit to them cause i thought how pissed i'd be if i was out a QP and couple hundred bills
so whatever niggggs

infamy said:
i didnt do shit that kid... so i dunno wtf your talking about, and he only had 1 kid with him , and i've never stolen anyones weed, i was just thinkin about how easy it'd be to jump this kid and get all his money and weed, the kid should be more careful... ALOT more careful, and like i said... i didnt steal shit from him, the kid was fuckin stupid for flauntin it.
2 little ass dudes show all this money and buy a shit load of chronic and then leave by themselves on foot, they're just ASKING to get robbed, and if i'm a jerk off for thinking about how easy it'd be then so be it... i didnt do shit to them cause i thought how pissed i'd be if i was out a QP and couple hundred bills
so whatever niggggs

sorry man. true stoners dont dont even think of pulling shit on their own people. your a punk ass bitch.

Northern Lights said:
sorry man. true stoners dont dont even think of pulling shit on their own people. your a punk ass bitch.
hes right. I would never even think of doing some shit like that.

you keep sayin that... i'm not gonna get into some gay e-fight with you, but hit me up if you're ever in jersey and we'll see who's the bitch, i fuckin hate nerds like you who talk shit online cause they probally get their ass kicked everywhere else so it's all good, keep talkin your shit, it dont faze me

Well it's not like he actually went through with it, but if you were seriously considering it, then yes, you are a bitch. If you just said to yourself, "Damn, that ass shouldn't be flaunting all that shit." thats fine, but making a plan to actually go through with it, well, fuck you from stoners that are good and considerate to each other..

Brother, you are right, you didn't do it... but the thing is you said "sooo i didn't do anything... but i'm pretty regretful about it," So yeah, you wern't Just thinking about it... and that is pretty f-cked up. As for talking shit, no, we are just stateing that what you were thinking and regret not doing is pretty messed up on the rep of us all. Peeeeeeace....!!!

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

Your a total ass hole!! Even contemplating that plan and being serious about it is just downright fucked up buddy! LEAVE THIS SITE!!!!

infamy said:
you keep sayin that... i'm not gonna get into some gay e-fight with you, but hit me up if you're ever in jersey and we'll see who's the bitch, i fuckin hate nerds like you who talk shit online cause they probally get their ass kicked everywhere else so it's all good, keep talkin your shit, it dont faze me

Fine, everyone else on this sites got my back. No one likes you here. Now you go bye bye.

Northern Lights said:
Fine, everyone else on this sites got my back. No one likes you here. Now you go bye bye.
That is pretty fucked up to even think about taking the weed .......so ......Yeah NL ....I got yer back here too :icon_cool : .......And I won't regret it ....... 🪨 :smokin:

Yep Jeeper. Im glad people here have more common sense and morals then you do. Ever heard of "Treat people the way you want to be treated"..? NO one respects a dude like you. Im sorry, Im usually not the one to talk shit on these forums. but im getting pretty juiced about this dudes attitude towards the green. weed smokers everywhere should have each others back, no matter what. its people like you that make happy stoners look over their shoulders when they roll up a joint. you should have our backs, man. but instead you just want some free bud. i hope you get it soon, and if not, i hope you get a fist in your face, cuz you aint going nowhere in life.

would have been funny if he decided to follow through with his pussy ass plan and the kid had a butterfly knife in the same pocket and shanked him bad

Karma always wins.

I'd rather see him if he did get into a fist fight and got beat like a punk then had to explain to all his friends that he tried to jump someone and got his ass kicked...

Redneck Slim said:
I'd rather see him if he did get into a fist fight and got beat like a punk then had to explain to all his friends that he tried to jump someone and got his ass kicked...

"Holy shit Imfamy, what happened!?"

"OK dudes, I was just walking home after that party ya know? But then suddenly, out of the darkness comes thir.........fifty thugs! I drew the only weapon I had, my fists, and my wits, and let loose.. I was beating people left and right, then some thugs emerged with machine guns, machine guns and.... and... rocket launchers! I was like, "I may not have your weapons, but I'm like a machine and my fists are the launchers!!!" I was dodging bullets and explosions, getting them to shoot at each other and shit. And then, the big boss made his appearance, and unleashed his fiery! 10 feet tall, at least 500 lbs, and wielding a hundred swords! We battled throughout the city until dawn, and I had him on the ground--sword to his neck. I said, "Fool! I am no other then a king of men." He pleaded for his life, begging me.. Then, his leg came up and hit me in my balls, so thats why I have this cathydar.. Then he got up, chugged a potion of health, and proceeded to beat me.. I was strong, but even heroes...are sometimes hurt as well."

Back
Top Bottom