Almost turned on my own people...

LOL!!!! That is the weirdest random shit... That is some great shit. I have to give you the biggest congrats on that.

:allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood:
:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

Honestly guys, i think we all need to chill out. Everytime i log on this site, there is always pplz hacking into other people for the stupidest little things. It's like one person finds fault in a stupid post, and a whole bunch of others just start to follow and hack. So what if they talk shit, we all know its bullshit, why let it bother you. Why read the shit if it annoys you, its fucking pointless. Don't get me wrong what he did wasn't right (even if he did do it :jerkit: ), but fuck it, just switch off and know that you can do something more productive with your time. btw, lots of you complain about pplz talking bs, but look at your own responses..you'll find they are quite similar (sorry guys, its just been pissing me off for awhile; it was never as bad on this site a couple of years back, seeing stoners fighting all the time)

good point slim, i choose my words poorly, its not that i regret not doing... i was just thinking about how nice it'd be to have all that weed and all that cash. and i wasnt really all THAT serious about it... it was just one of those high thoughts that u go with and build on and then are like " that might actually work" i've never beat no body for money, weed, or just in general, i'm usually a mellow guy. Like i said it was just a far-fetched idea that i got while i was high and thought" that could actually work" but for the rest of you i'll just quote Half Baked " Fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, slim...you're cool (for actually making a point), fuck you fuck you and fuck you (and if u were all here northern lights is the bitch that'd catch the cheesburger to the face :) i'm out"

well anyways i am glad you did not go through with it but still is very fucked up for thinking of it specially since you had no reason to other then he had money and weed.
i dont know how it is in jersey but here in Oklahoma usually the person with the stuff would have a strap and if not even if they are small they can woop some ass.
and im sure someone would be able to tell him you left right after you did and him and his homies would ctch you on the streets some other time.

dude man im a hippy man...peace man...ur one of those bad trip makein hoolagin ass fucks....bad vibes dude......bad vibes....doin shyt like that is fucked up for a stoner....but straight up heart breakn for a hippie.....the middle finger is at u...im blazein a spliff in my bean bag....PEACE...420 in 2 days!!!!1

:peace: :peace: :peace:

Ok, not a problem. Everyone is acting a little crazy. Man you spoke about something that was kind of messed up. It is cool; at least you can admit you thought it and you know that it is wrong. We all go off on thoughts when we get high. That is what it is all about, feeling good and thinking good thoughts. True, we spoke harsh words on both ends, we are all better off on the same side. I got a bowl all fixed up here and I am going to go get my self high.

*Remember that getting stoned is supposed to be peaceful.*

:cool: :smokin: :grinjoint: :Rasta: :pimp: :smokin: :peace:

infamy said:
it was just one of those high thoughts that u go with and build on and then are like " that might actually work"

No offense but that's not a thought you should be getting when your high on weed. Crack maybe -- not weed.

... i smoked alot of people weed that night, some kid said his was laced with it but i figured he was bullshitin, comon... who smokes crack in high school , so maybe i did? but i wasn't aware of it... and i still think he was bullshitin but my jaw was SOOOOOOOO fuckin sore the next day so i'm thinkin there's a chance he was for real

420dentist said:
"Holy shit Imfamy, what happened!?"

"OK dudes, I was just walking home after that party ya know? But then suddenly, out of the darkness comes thir.........fifty thugs! I drew the only weapon I had, my fists, and my wits, and let loose.. I was beating people left and right, then some thugs emerged with machine guns, machine guns and.... and... rocket launchers! I was like, "I may not have your weapons, but I'm like a machine and my fists are the launchers!!!" I was dodging bullets and explosions, getting them to shoot at each other and shit. And then, the big boss made his appearance, and unleashed his fiery! 10 feet tall, at least 500 lbs, and wielding a hundred swords! We battled throughout the city until dawn, and I had him on the ground--sword to his neck. I said, "Fool! I am no other then a king of men." He pleaded for his life, begging me.. Then, his leg came up and hit me in my balls, so thats why I have this cathydar.. Then he got up, chugged a potion of health, and proceeded to beat me.. I was strong, but even heroes...are sometimes hurt as well."

that made me laugh so hard

Redneck Slim said:
We all go off on thoughts when we get high.

I don't think it's right to do but any thought no matter it's content is human nature. We all think morbid, fucked up thoughts at one time or another. The difference is that most people have the good mind not to do them no matter how tempting it could seem. Having those thoughts are ultimately about having control over a situation or another person; about power. Most of the time it never actually has to do with the matter at hand.

I know of some people that will admit looking at a cat or dog and just think about kicking it. Not that they hate the animal, or are psychotic or would ever actually do it. It's human nature. If morbid thoughts never crossed our mind, we would live an unballanced life. To have the good you have to have the bad in equal proportions.

Tokin_Snoopy420 said:
i know a lot of people that smoke a lot crack in high school.
Haha same.

infamy said:
good point slim, i choose my words poorly, its not that i regret not doing... i was just thinking about how nice it'd be to have all that weed and all that cash. and i wasnt really all THAT serious about it... it was just one of those high thoughts that u go with and build on and then are like " that might actually work" i've never beat no body for money, weed, or just in general, i'm usually a mellow guy. Like i said it was just a far-fetched idea that i got while i was high and thought" that could actually work" but for the rest of you i'll just quote Half Baked " Fuck you, Fuck you, fuck you, slim...you're cool (for actually making a point), fuck you fuck you and fuck you (and if u were all here northern lights is the bitch that'd catch the cheesburger to the face :) i'm out"

ask anyone here man, i'm always cool to everyone. but i used to be a dealer, and theres no place for someone like you in here. i think a lotta people back me on this.

this party didnt happen to be in jersy did it man, cuase i went down there to get some bud and i did flash my cash and i did flash my bud, not porupulsy, i hope im not the dude u were talking about man where was this party u went to, and if u thought u could take me, little note to self, u must have been to high to relize it u light weight, when i threw my hand up with all my cash u musnt have seen the glock handle stikkin outta my jeans, when ever i go to jersey to stock up i alwyas bring my buddy fuck u dude

rome420 said:
this party didnt happen to be in jersy did it man, cuase i went down there to get some bud and i did flash my cash and i did flash my bud, not porupulsy, i hope im not the dude u were talking about man where was this party u went to, and if u thought u could take me, little note to self, u must have been to high to relize it u light weight, when i threw my hand up with all my cash u musnt have seen the glock handle stikkin outta my jeans, when ever i go to jersey to stock up i alwyas bring my buddy fuck u dude

Holy shit!!! That would be crazy, I feel a rumble going on....

Oh come on, what is the chance of that kid actually registering to this site to find another kid who had a "thought" about him at a party he was at in Jersey? As for busting out your glock, wow... in the country no one drives or walks too far with out shotguns. I don't really want to fight, nor do I want any one else to fight. Why not just not talk to each other? Any way.... Peeeeeeeace!
:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :allgood:

hopefully Infamy reads these posts and maybe get some sense knocked into him: Stoners have to watch each others backs! not stab them!

rome420 said:
His location under his username says he lives in Jersey. Area code 609 is south jersey. Where were you at rome?

Totally agree with Redneck Slim. For the small minority of pplz on this site(most of you guys and gals are really cool pplz), you bitch about other pplz talking shit, but in retaliation you talk some pretty fucked up shit aswell. I'm sorry but i really cant take you that seriously if your talking shit about guns and fighting when your posting on the internet, and i think some of you need to grow up a little. And plz don't try and turn the arguement so that you sound like the peaceful stoner, you only gotta see your own comments you hypocritical bastards (soz just a little pissed off)

Back
Top Bottom