Alpine's Winter Sativa Project

thanks jandre2k3, no casualties as yet... fingers crossed!!! all present and pretty much correct i think! must just be the angle i took the pic from..

@ pilot90 - i bought a 1m x 1m x 2m(height) tent from my local growshop, not sure what brand it is, there were more expensive, tougher looking versions from known brands in there but my budget tent has done me just fine so far!!

here's some more pics:
time for a good flush..
100_08464.JPG

tied down the Arjan's haze#1, she was getting a bit big for her boots, on the left of her is the Nebula, on the right is the White Rhino:
100_08484.JPG

Strawberry Haze:
100_08492.JPG

finding space:
100_08503.JPG

100_08515.JPG

Super Silver Haze:
100_08525.JPG

Hawaiian Snow:
100_08533.JPG

full house!
100_08566.JPG

until next time...

Amazing alpine, looks mega as usual! So wish I could step into your tent and cop a noseful of that. Whats that fat cola front right in the 1st shot...is it the Rhino? And that bud in the last shot, looks incredible...is that the Strawberry Haze?! Still cant get over how good your Hawaain Snow looked...put mine to shame!

plants are looking great and that last bud is fat as ever. Can't wait to see them all finished

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

:420:

Back
Top Bottom