Am I

barto

being a pain in the butt by posting the MMJ articles for other members to read?

This seemed like a good place to let others know what is happening (or at least the media's take) here in MT

I'm a bit of an info junkie and skim the headlines on half a dozen newspapers over my morning coffee, when I see something about this subject, I post it so that other folks are aware.

(mods, please feel free to delete (or move) this post if it's not the right place for a question)

thanks

Re: Am I...

Barto,

I love it! Keep up the good work. :cheer:

We need to help keep the folks in Montana informed in order to fight the good fight to keep our rigth to medicate.

CGs

Re: Am I...

We always love contributions to this site so keep it up. Especially medical news for states. We like to have the source info on the bottom to give credit where credit is due. If you know what I mean. Thanks so much far all that you do.

Re: Am I.

being a pain in the butt by posting the MMJ articles for other members to read?

Nope. General cannabis news and medical cannabis news is a big part of this site and highly relevant. And while we have a good news crew that actively search for articles, it is the "local person" who almost always sees the article first. When someone sees a noteworthy item in their local press (or one of its websites), by all means, post it here.

We always love contributions to this site so keep it up. Especially medical news for states. We like to have the source info on the bottom to give credit where credit is due. If you know what I mean. Thanks so much far all that you do.

Not only for crediting purposes; Often an article will have links to related information. And many of them also have a section for comments - occasionally, useful information can be picked up from them. And... I'm sure that "a couple" of the 50,000+ members here have been known to add their (hopefully, polite and reasoned) comments to the articles.

I like the form that your source (author/publisher/etc.) information takes. It's easy to find and we don't have to go searching for a link to the original article.

Back
Top Bottom