Ooops I Did It Again!

MisterPeabody

Help!

I've done it again, and posted where I shouldn't have posted. For the life of me, I cant seem to find what to do to move it to the correct forum or delete it and start over. For some reason, my new grow cab LED mod is in the fertilizer section. Go figure. I do however remember as a child getting several report cards that read and I quote: "Pays attention in class-Too often does not"
So.....would one of you mods care to take over for this computer handicapped. semi-intelligent country boy?

Thanks!:wood:

Help!

I've done it again, and posted where I shouldn't have posted. For the life of me, I cant seem to find what to do to move it to the correct forum or delete it and start over. For some reason, my new grow cab LED mod is in the fertilizer section. Go figure. I do however remember as a child getting several report cards that read and I quote: "Pays attention in class-Too often does not"
So.....would one of you mods care to take over for this computer handicapped. semi-intelligent country boy?

Thanks!:wood:

I went ahead and reported the thread to a mod for removal. If you don't already know... in the lower left of a post... there is a lil button to use to report a post for moderation.
I took the liberty and did that for you. A lot faster than waiting and hoping it gets seen by a mod.
Kindest regards... OldSchooler

At first, I thought that the OP was referring to this thread, lol, which he created in the Introduce Yourself forum.

+REPs to OldSchooler for explaining one of the uses to which the (report post) button may be used to keep our forums in good order.

At first, I thought that the OP was referring to this thread, lol, which he created in the Introduce Yourself forum.

+REPs to OldSchooler for explaining one of the uses to which the (report post) button may be used to keep our forums in good order.

Glad to be of service for a community that brings me so much joy to be a part of... cheers!

It's not always clear where the site wants us to post stuff. My hempstalk thread (in my signature).. I put it in the wrong place. I tried to put it in news and I didn't have sufficient rights. I got an email that they moved it.

Back
Top Bottom