Amnesia Haze Auto - Indoor & Outdoor Grow

Day 45 - Watered & Fed.

day454.jpg

Day 49 - Really pleased with this strain. For saying it is in a naff pot and in all honesty has been neglected it is doing very well. Already the buds are firming nicely so hoping for a decent harvest. Going to try another of these seeds next week in a decent pot for a colloidal silver, seed production test. Will post more pics tomorrow.

day495.jpg

Day 50 - 2 to 3 weeks until harvest IMO. Very impressed though with the bud development at Day 50. If I was desperate I reckon I could harvest a little now although I'm not so will see how much all the buds mature.

day50_bud.jpg
day506.jpg

:thumb::circle-of-love:

oh, true.... it's so tall, tho, bet you could have!

The life of this auto looks to be maxing out at 80 days so not a great idea. It was only a test grow anyway to select a couple of plants for seed production which I hope to start soon. I will though grow more of this strain for harvest next year and of course hope to get the benefits of this one :)

Looks super frosty bro nicely done, :circle-of-love:which seed company is that from and does it smell like amnezia?

Looks super frosty bro nicely done, :circle-of-love:which seed company is that from and does it smell like amnezia?

Royal Queen Seeds. Yes very strong aroma and very sticky buds.

Back
Top Bottom