Amnesia In Promix - General Organics

WP_20150904_19_16_11_Rich_noexif.jpg
WP_20151005_10_55_26_Rich_noexif.jpg
WP_20150904_18_26_00_Rich_noexif.jpg
WP_20150921_19_07_51_Rich_noexif.jpg
WP_20151018_18_34_36_Rich_noexif.jpg

Hey bigjack. Can't wait to see how this turns out. Have you checked the leaves for tiny little russet or broad mites? It looks like some of your plants are showing evidence of them. I'm dealing with them right now. Mostly on my tomatoes, but they are a couple of my cannabis plants too.

Hey bigjack. Can't wait to see how this turns out. Have you checked the leaves for tiny little russet or broad mites? It looks like some of your plants are showing evidence of them. I'm dealing with them right now. Mostly on my tomatoes, but they are a couple of my cannabis plants too.

I've been trying to figure out what is wrong. How do you confirm mites?

I've been trying to figure out what is wrong. How do you confirm mites?

I was barely able to see them with a 60x loupe. So you will need at least that amount of magnification. There really is no other way to tell. They are about 1/10th the size of a spider mite. The loupes are fairly inexpensive, but if you decide to get one on the internet where it's going to take a few days to get to you, I would suggest getting some diatomaceous earth (like tonight or tomorrow if you can) and sprinkling it on the leaves and stems (esp new growth). It's usually a couple of bucks for a bag that will last you many applications (and it's handy to have around for other pest problems too). If you find out that it's not russets, then do a little dance to gods and you just have an extra bag of DE in case anything else happens. If you find out that it IS russets then keep applying the DE every four or five days for the better part of a month and you should be rid of them. Cheers.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom