An Unexpected Adoption

Ravenplume

Looks like I have a new grow project, despite it being rather late in the season. My neighbor, who is licensed to grow medically (typically meaning allowed more plants than recreational growers) just handed me a potted cutting of one of his gals, a Bitter Sweet Pie. Sadly, my housemate, who actually does a lot of the work on these projects, is proving to be allergic, so it is rather difficult to do a good indoor grow like we did the past couple winters in prep for summer planting.

Fortunately, we did find a good compromise, allowing me to continue my experiments and learning, and allowing him to be able to breathe. We are finally experimenting once more with the indoor grow setup my little brother had built in the basement here when he owned this place.

For now, this gal still has no root ball, but has been given a decent dose of some sort of rooting hormone. I'll have to ask again what he used next time I see him, or when he has a couple more offered clones ready. Figure if we are going to use this little facility, may as well get the most out of it.

Next thing I need to find out is what sort of lighting cycle she should be on while rooting, then I can really get the new grow journal started.

Pixie Pie-1.JPG

:ciao: :welcome: to :420: :passitleft:

Any light cycle from 18 hr on all the way to 24hr on will work to help them root but lots of people go closer to the 24hr while rooting clones.

Did you try to start this as a journal or are you planning on doing that later? you can find all kinds of great info in my new members link in my signature below or here. Alternatively ask me anything you like :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom