Announcing A New Forum For Our Growers - Growers Lounge

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
We're happy to announce the creation of a new forum for all our 420 Growers, the Growers Lounge. Join in the conversations, relax and get to know each other while you discuss your projects and all things growing in a more relaxed atmosphere.

Grower's Lounge - 420 Magazine

Is this sub forum going to be for verified, real life growers or just whoever says they are? Just curious how you were gonna go about filtering growers from non-growers :/

Great idea though... it would be nice to have a section w/more fact than ideals or opinions! Don't get me wrong... there isn't anything wrong w/idealism and personal opinions... They are just that is all!

No offense meant to any persons... peace out ya'll

Our posting guidelines clearly state that these forums are for legal growers only, anyone posting without being legal, is subject to being deleted.
Is this sub forum going to be for verified, real life growers or just whoever says they are? Just curious how you were gonna go about filtering growers from non-growers :/

We do not have the resources to verify each grower, nor would they want to be verified anyway, until federal law is changed. ;)

I agree, this could be a very helpful place. I'm going to come around and see if I can learn something or teach another.

Back
Top Bottom