Another Bad Season

RaysDad

Please I lost more than 90% of this past summers crop due to BUD WORMS. Is there a member out there who has had this bad problem and if so how did he or she find a solution???????.

I need a complete answer or as many solutions as possible on what I can due to prevent this from happening again.
Thanks RD :420::peace::peace::peace:

Please I lost more than 90% of this past summers crop due to BUD WORMS. Is there a member out there who has had this bad problem and if so how did he or she find a solution???????.

I need a complete answer or as many solutions as possible on what I can due to prevent this from happening again.
Thanks RD :420::peace::peace::peace:
neem oil 100% cold pressed& karanjo oil 100%..its great stuff when used in combination..dont buy that crap azamax or azsol bc it only has 1 ingrediant..neem oil 100% has over 320 toxins that mess with pests hormons..they cannot build up a resistance to it either..the sierra natural science is great stuff for mites and broad mites but it will not stop or kill bud worms..u need something that will deter them and at same time inhibit their breeding such as neem oil..neem oil is awesome when u use it over a period of time..its not a instant knockdown like some pestisicdes are so alot of ppl just use it once and toss it bc they dont see immiadent gratification..also alot of ppl only buy the 70% neem oil which is not effective as the 100% neem is..u can use it as foliar spray and soil drench bc its sysemtic as well.. u can also use some BTI spray..i use nature against nature! mother nature always has a cure for things..i like declareing bio organic warfare on fungi and pests..gl

I don't feel like typing it again ...look down list to" How I accidentally got rid of my bud worms." kill them in the grass where they hid in the daytime. bud worms are baby moths. those moths flying around are laying eggs on your buds.

found out how to copy and paste lol

This spring we had a bad tick infestation around here. I got one between my toes. Then I got a rash. So I was off to the urgent care for antibiotics.

Then I went to the garden store and bought a bag of flea and tick killer. I spread it on my lawn. Pretty soon I see moths flopping in the grass. Apparently that's where they hide during the day. last year I was killing moths and picking them bud worms off every morning. After I did that ,I had zero bud worms to pick off. And saw only one moth around my plants. I did not spread it around my pot plants ,only on my lawn.
And that's how I accidentally got rid of my bud worms.

so get them moths where they hide ....in the grass

Back
Top Bottom