What if my spidermites attack in bloom?

didgerman

hi i have had bad spider-mite problem , they are in the room and soap wash has not killed them all , now using a Eco oil , paraffin base , due to flip to flowering , what can i do if they attack during this flower period. have to leave tent open due to high temps and now that i know what they are ive seen them everywhere outside, what is a good natural cheap bloom booster , i am using house and garden coco nutes out of money and would like to get the best yield as i have bad pain issues and need this grow to be as good as possible , bad start , heat , ph, mites , soil not the best , learn t a lot quickly , but still 8 to 10 weeks left unknown sativa .

Sorry dude. Rip them up. Toss them in the garbage and start over. This time be cleaner and strive for healthier plants.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You have a big problem then. And w no money you can't fix the problem or fix your text so it doesn't happen.

I would not smoke cannabis that had spider mites nor would I give it to my patients.

If you must I would take clones in another room while I bleached your tent like 3 times and I would also blast an ozone machine to kill everything.

MY GROW IS STILL IN VEG SURELY THERE IS SOMETHING I CAN DO, i hear you good but , this must be a common problem , i have grown outdoor and had a few mites but the dew and rain seemed to keep them-on the lower sections of the plant, and in check , i will be having a good sterilize before my next grow, i do understand my problem , but quitting is not a option now , this is my first ever indoor , it is so hot here and no a/c just fans and cooler , something must be able to kill them surely.

You need to fix your room. Even if you kill them they will come back. Your room is too hot. You need an AC. Less lights or water chiller if your in hydro.

Growing awesome weed indoors is hard w no money. Good luck.

Yes i know tent is hot and the summer is hard nn hot here , checked you grow its unreal mate , i run a led mars 1600 and only want a small grow the cost of electricity is high here and the laws are not as you have , guy you have some nice gear in that room just awesome, are those lights better than leds? my temp problem was inexperience and is under control , in your grow space, is surely large enough to use a light rail ? i did pick up on your hygiene routine nice and next grow i will have more care thank you for your time and advice was helpful regards. Didgerman Dingo Grow

Yes i know tent is hot and the summer is hard nn hot here , checked you grow its unreal mate , i run a led mars 1600 and only want a small grow the cost of electricity is high here and the laws are not as you have , guy you have some nice gear in that room just awesome, are those lights better than leds? my temp problem was inexperience and is under control , in your grow space, is surely large enough to use a light rail ? i did pick up on your hygiene routine nice and next grow i will have more care thank you for your time and advice was helpful regards. Didgerman Dingo Grow

A light rail uses the light U have more efficiently. You will always grow more by adding more lightS. Yes my electricity is pretty cheap. By bill is still $400 USD a month.

Leds are more efficient but IMO still to expensive and you don't get the light penetration that HID gives. My lights are double ended and my reflectors are the best out there. So yeah my lights are pretty nice.

It's pretty standard in my group of friends that we wipe down our rooms w a mild bleach solution every week.

Forget about bloom boosters. Make/keep your plants healthy. Get rid of the mites ASAP.
I'd use Azamax at the recommended mix 3 times, 3-4 days apart. Alternatives: Spinosad (Capt. Jack's Dead Bug Brew), Pyrethrins, Neem. Whatever you pick, you need repeated treatments since they each only effective at specific growth phases of the mites.

Back
Top Bottom