Any idea on what this is?

420-magazine-mobile787596839.jpg

This is the stuff I've got, the numbers where it says NPK fertiliser 3-3-4 is the amount of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium compounds present in the fertiliser.
So this is all new to me. I use that stuff aswel as
420-magazine-mobile1518409880.jpg

I used Hesi Bloom on my last run and ran into similar issues to you, all the input here is solid.
Give them a really good flush with pHed water (I found some bottled water with low dissolved solids and pH 6.4 which meant I could be lazy and buy it in) and add a cal mag and a PK to your nutrient mix as the Hesi Bloom is a bit low if I recall correctly. This worked for me.

Good luck!

There you go mertall.never used this brand, so great advice there from someone who has
happy growing

If i may recomend Advanced nutes r great ph perfect is the only way i had the exact same problem but mine was also a combination of light bleach aswel so i caught it late but since i changed to them nutes the girls r lovin life and im just about to flush 1 for 10 day now. The nutes r pricey but well wurth the money imo happy growin and hope u sort the problem

Yes kind of makes sense, what do you mean k portion? Sorry never really had any issues like this before so never had a worry.

Looks like Caconym is using the same fertilizer as you are...the K, I meen the K portion of the NPK of your fertilizer as Caconym just posted. So the last number you want higher.

I'm not sure what you have access to, like a hydro shop or what not...if you do, maybe others could chime in if adding something like Advanced Nutrients Big bud to what you are using would be ok.

You said earlier that you had separate veg and flower nutes.i wasn't familiar with the brand, but the flowering bottle should have the higher P-k in it already...once you have flushed the soil and have good ph, the plant should be able to access the flower nutes you put back in (also at 6.4 PH)...sometimes you need to add extra calmag (strain dependent).

I suggest when you put the flower nutes back in, doing it maybe at 1/2 to 2/3 the manufacturer guide dose.always around 6.4PH....you can get products that have extra p-k boosters for this time in flowering, loads on market, flower boosters.some even come with pretty pictures on.lol
Ok thanks. So I usually make up a batch of feed that lasts a fews. So I should make up a smaller batch for the flushed 1s and make sure the ph is around 6.4?

So this is all new to me. I use that stuff aswel as
420-magazine-mobile1518409880.jpg
That's basically the same as a PK, it's got 7 P (phosphorus) and 5 K (potassium) so you are feeding some extra of both already. That would suggest that the K deficiency is more likely down to a lockout issue bringing us back to flushing and pH

Ok people thank you so much for the advice. I'm gona reread it all a few times lol. Then 2moro I'll flush and then over the following few days I'll start to introduce light feed.

That's basically the same as a PK, it's got 7 P (phosphorus) and 5 K (potassium) so you are feeding some extra of both already. That would suggest that the K deficiency is more likely down to a lockout issue bringing us back to flushing and pH

Ya, there seems to be lots of potassium now that I see that bottle...it still looks like K deficiency to me but Smeg and Caconym have sent you in the right direction with a good flush and light nute feed.

Amazing guys thank you. So you think there is still hope left for these girls? Like I said they got at least 4 weeks left of flowering.

Amazing guys thank you. So you think there is s
till hope left for these girls? Like I said they got at least 4 weeks left of flowering.

Hi mertall
Hope everything ok, just wanted to say, when you have put the feed back into those 2 girls let them dry out a little.then go back to wet/dry cycle with the other girls.they may take about 4 or so days to get back to normal growth..so a little patience...but tell us how they turn out.

Back
Top Bottom