Yellowing leaves?

Raeshel

An unusual amount of leaves are turning yellow. Not just old, some young ones too. Mid veg growth seems to be stunted too.Checked pH and it's fine . Any idea what's going on or recommendations on how to fix this

If the damage is spreading up from the bottom of the plant, then your plants likely have a nitrogen deficiency. I would recommend using more nutrients, but only a little extra at a time until they are healthy again.

That's what I initially thought but they are in the middle and tops of the plant too

High Raeshel

If the plant is starving you'll have that yellowing all over as it is likely low on NPK, Mg, Ca etc.

Maybe some more info on soil, nutes if any and type of water you are using would help narrow down the cause.

Tap water can often be the culprit so I only use RO or distilled to cut down on possible causes of plant problems.

Good luck!

:peace:

I tested pH and it's at 6.8 ish. I'm using Nectar for the gods ,Gaia Mania.... blood and bone meal, as well as preixed tea catalyst with worm castings. Do you recommend anything else to help get the girls growing fast again?

Yellowing in the upper leaves indicates a non-mobile deficiency, usually related to too high of a pH. Check out the right side of the attached pH chart. 6.8 ish is not at all where it needs to be, especially considering that from the moment that you water, it begins to drift upwards. First, how did you test your pH?

It sounds to me like for whatever reason, your plants are starving. Tell us about your soil and your water... it sounds like you are adding the nutrients and lots of good stuff... but you gotta get that pH down. From the Oregon's only site:
Nectar For The Gods is a Calcium Based Nutritional Nutrient. PH is CRITICAL.
[FONT=&quot]The pH of your feeding mixture should be no lower than pH of 6 and no higher than a pH of 7.0[/FONT]

Nutrient_Chart27.gif

Back
Top Bottom