Any idea what this is? Clear pictures finally - Could it actually be flowering?

Foodeefish

Here's clearer pictures.

What is this and what should I do with it?

IMG_0063_1_2.JPG
IMG_006366.JPG
IMG_0062_2_.JPG
IMG_0062_1_1.JPG
IMG_006259.JPG
IMG_0060_5_.JPG
IMG_006075.JPG

Looks like she's flowering female. I don't under stand what the problem is. Some of the leaves have kind of a strange texture, but other than that, I can't see any thing too wrong with your plant.

By chance is it an auto flower strain? What grow medium are you using? Are you shocked you actually made it to flower or is it you thought you were still in Veg and this suddenly happened? Maybe I am just missing the question. Yep it is a female and yep it has started flowering. I think more specifics are in order. Room temp/RH levels, feeding/watering schedule, What your feeding it. So many variables.

Wow- She's only 5 weeks old and under t-5s

Details

82 Degrees in Tent
55% Humidity
70% Coco/30% Perlite
Using Fox Farm Nutes and watering/feeding once a day- only Big Bloom and Grow Big

I guess it must be an auto - flowering type.
I'll put her in the big girl tent with the different lighting and see what happens, but she is so small and going into Flowering already?

If she is an auto then I would say leave her be where she is. 18 hours of light she will grow bigger then under 12 hours of light. They don't care if they are on a 12/12 schedule or a 18/6.. they are autos. The only thing I originally was thinking was what kind of timer do you have your lights set up on for your veg tent? I run analog but I do have 1 digital that has the ability to program more then 1 lighting schedule in it. My 1st thought was holy crap i wonder if he accidentally switched them to 12/12 by mistake without even noticing. That is the main reason I keep my lights on analog timers. I want to be forced to physically be forced to change times as opposed to clicking a button.

Back
Top Bottom