Any local non-commercial growers here?

mont blanc

Hello, I am looking for non-commercial growers to trade information with.

I currently have 6 plants, 2 in the ground and 3 in pots and 1 hydro disaster. Seeds were from bagseed but it looks like plants are from two different varieties. I recently got hold of some hybrid seeds, but I am still undecided on the way I would like to grow them.

Since the Philippine laws are what they are, I would like to keep all my details confidential.

Looking forward to hearing from other local growers.

Hello, I am looking for non-commercial growers to trade information with.

I currently have 6 plants, 2 in the ground and 3 in pots and 1 hydro disaster. Seeds were from bagseed but it looks like plants are from two different varieties. I recently got hold of some hybrid seeds, but I am still undecided on the way I would like to grow them.

Since the Philippine laws are what they are, I would like to keep all my details confidential.

Looking forward to hearing from other local growers.

If you haven't started and since your in a tropical part of the globe, I assume that what you have is thr sativa strain. I tried and suceeded in adapting a technique which is a combination of hydrophonic during the seedling stage and transferring into 5 gallon water containers once it reaches 8 to 10". I used rockwool to hold the seedling and put it in a styro coffee cup with holes at the bottom for the roots to reach the water mixed with a combination of 2 elements. The technique is called "Snap Hydrphonics) which was developed by the institute of plant breeding in UPLB. Go to youtube and type "snap hydroponics". Of course this was developed for urban farmers and mainly for lettuce and other leafy veggies. You don't need a pump or aerator. Just plant and relax. The next part is to transfer the seedlings to the 5 gallon container . The medium I use were 35% coco dust 35% charcoaled ricehulls and 25% perlite. After 16 to 18 weeks I ended up chopping down a number of 7ft. Sativa trees. Unfortunately I was struck with a polyneuropathy disease and became paralyze waist down. So from recreational to medical. Just imagine the chronic pain that came with it. I'm trying to adjust right now and hope to grow again but I wish I could try a hybrid seeds like yours. Good luck!

Don't assume what you have is Sativa, there are plenty of commercial growers using hybrid seeds to get a faster heavier harvest, GHS company in Amsterdam has been spreading there beans world wide to farmers. There are few places left that grow pure landrace local genetics.

Back
Top Bottom