Any other Aussies here?

Hi guy's sry took a bit to reply I'm mainly a night person as that's when me room turns on lol I tried to set me time right but it said I posted that last post 10:30 something am n it was like 4:45am lol but so thank you all austin, growlow, rodgers, photo's & 777hrd for the warm welcome to the forum yep it will be good to talk to sum fellow green thumbs I'm a complete novice but know sum basics like my ph, feed rates some very basic cloning knowlage I've just finished cloning 10 small block ones for about 6 to survive not bad I thought for first time ever :thumb: . I'm on the original super skunk strain so it should be good.
I found this site see as I have one three mth old that I used to take clones of to make up my five pot setup but I have snapped three of the main branches at the knuckles like spilt em? From being to aggressive tying down ! :sorry: :'( my baby lol so I Google'd a fix n it brought me hear there was a duct tape post about it helping to heal the wound ? So I've tried that for now n wait to see.
Anyway I just thought I'd give you's a bit of a idea where I'm at so it should be an interesting journey lol and yes I will start a journal as soon as I work out how kk and again thnx for the warm welcome (And may all ur buds be large and bountiful ppl).
Ps I will normally reply pretty quick just might be a bit busy sum times not trying to be a snoob lmfao
P.p.s lolz see look at the time it says I posted this 5:30am ha it's 11:37pm

hey brother im up in the am frequently too so say hello ,on same time as the plants it seems haha.

The duct tape post that led you here ,who posted it ?

yes theyll heal wirh a knuckle like 777 said , ever thought of hanging those 4 x 600 verticaly , can grow that 1 you got there into an absolute monster

Hey photos mate sry been busy as mate vertical aye Mmm interesting I had not thought of that do you mean like mount on the wall vertically facing the side of the plant?? Yea I've been working out what to do with it I moved it to it's own grow room with 2 of those 600's n just adding in more lighting to my other room n I'm turning it to head nxt weekend :thumb:
P.s the duct tape one I'm just goin thru my browser history trying to find it. It may of been this or another site as I done a lot of googling that night lol if I find it I'll copy a link k

P.p.s thnx 777hard good tip I'll use the sunnys nxt time n btw the knuckles are looking ok now thnx for the advice it has let like a white colored sap out of the break n has crystallized (sry don't know if thats spelt right) over the break I was told that it's like the plants sugars coming out and that's what it uses to heal itself. Pls correct me if im wrong I'm just going of what I was told

20160812_104104.jpg
20160812_104120.jpg

Hears sum super skunk bud for ya A little taste of whats to come these are the small bottom branches of the mother plant that mine come of I'll post sum pics of the colas nxt few day's there like 4ft high n a ft wide shit you not :welldone::party::thanks:

awesome dre you been in the lab with the pen an the pad snapping those branches of!

yeah with vertical lighting you hang the bulbs vertically , you can do it bare bulb or with the hood

Heya guy's so sorry it's been a bit I've been crook as over winter n dodgy phone an omg the nightmare ppl lolz anyways def will be still sticking around n will update me journal soon the beast is almost ready last two weeks of flower now will pop a few pics up n me mate chopped them other big buds before I got there there to get pics that was that first plant posted further up page of the colas sry anyways so hear enjoy.
this is the superskunk 2weeks till harvest :thumb:

Now hey I got a question all in the third last pic you will see a leave thats covering buds along a branch now the plant is thick as canopy wise an sum buds are really shaded to the point I've noticed growth difference between sides of the plant as per lighting placementso one side is not quite getting as much light as other parts are and same with the middle of the plant so could I trim the biggest leaves of I know ppl say there solor panels but I way I understood it they were like branch leaves I.e for branch growth and the buds forming have there own leaves like in last pic so can the big ones go to boom the light in to the underdeveloped flowers or what?? Any opinions would be great thnx
p.s hope you's liked the pic's

Hey mate, don't stress too much about those thin leaves blocking too much light. Id just tuck em under if they're really bothering you.
From your pics it looks as though you're going to end up with a butt tonne of fluffy popcorn bud. I reckon you could really benefit from some training and pruning a bit earlier on in the cycle. Anything in the middle of the plant/not exposed to direct light could go (next round) in my opinion.

Another Aussie here. Perth for me. And new to the forums.

Back
Top Bottom