Anyone ever have respiratory problems?

I used to feel sharp pains in my heart are idk if it was my lungs but they went away but im not sure it may be from smoking to much weed? proly not tho and if it is fuck it

Hey man,

If you got pain your lung thats not good,

That happened to me, i had a small pain in my lung, I was shooting some hoops one day and all of a sudden i felt that pain, i figured i was over exerting myself, but i kept going and the pain got incredibly worse, I felt like i was having a heart attack, i went to the hospital, and i had collapsed my lung.
They said this can happen to middle aged men, especially tall or thin middle aged men, And if you smoke it increses the chances of it happening, Id go have a doctor take an xray and check it out just to be safe.

If your lung actualy collapses its terrible pain, and most of the time you have to have surgery, they have to stick a tube in your lung and reinflate it, luckily that didnt happen to me, they just gave me some pain killers and let it heal itself , cause it wasnt a full collapse.

stoned_offshore said:
Anyones heart ever start racing and you feel like its going to jump out of your chest. I hate that so much especially when I am wayyy stoned because it makes me think I am dying or something.

ohh shit, hell yeah...i know what that feels like. and then sometimes out of nowhere i get paranoid and im like shit, am i dying? but then it always turns out ok, lol too many nugs :Rasta:

I have just recently started coughing on a daily basis and even having phlegm that looks black and smells like bud but I have been smoking every day all day for two years. Anything in excess will eventually start to make you feel bad. See a doctor and cut back on the bud and see if it helps.

Yea I have had that black resin stuff in my mucas too. It scares the shit outta me and I keep thinking its cancer, I've been smoking alot lately, about 1-4 blunts a day for the past 6 months, and smoking for about 2.5 years in total. I really want to quit smoking cuz I dont wanna fuck up my future over something like getting high, so I'mma start only smoking on the weekends, and eventually quitting. I'll try the cardiovascual workout like someone else mentioned, and yea I smoked a fat blunt lastnight after not smoking for 3 days, and I thought my right lung had collapsed. It was hurting like hell and I had to sleep in a certain position otherwise it'd hurt. I woke up and it felt better tho. Time to fire up this blunt :allgood:

Pinch said:
Smoking is dangerous to your lungs, the lighters we use are danderous to our lungs.

[B]DON'T SMOKE POT.. EAT IT! (half a brownie a day keeps reality away..)
I don't have enough money to eat weed...

If your a cigg smoker chances are thats not helping. If you have breathing problems than you might want to get rid of the camels or reds and keep your greens. My old man quit ciggs and kept the greens cuz his lung collapsed same systems you had. If your in construction stay away from concrete dust (blockies). If you continue to have pains get that checked out.

Then stop dude...

I am starting to have breathing problems but I don't know if I should blame it on being a bit over weight and out of shape. At 65 it's hard to get back into shape. I smoke a joint a day to keep the pain away AND I love being high. Could just b allergies I hope - I never smoked cigs.

Anyones heart ever start racing and you feel like its going to jump out of your chest. I hate that so much especially when I am wayyy stoned because it makes me think I am dying or something.

Yes! This is primarily the result of the "Super-Strains" of weed that has dominated the market over the last 20 years.

Many of us cannot tolerate even one hit of it!

Some ppl just can't do edibles - just a taste of brownie gives me a very uncomfortable high. My wife loves edibles so I don't get it. My weapon of choice is a vape. Love the vape.

Back
Top Bottom