Anyone grow these strains?

tituss333

I just got some beans in today! Fem. White Widow & "G-13". I also found 3 Bubblekush seeds in a bag I got when I went to CA. Has anyone had any experience with any of these strains?

I just got some beans in today! Fem. White Widow & "G-13". I also found 3 Bubblekush seeds in a bag I got when I went to CA. Has anyone had any experience with any of these strains?

I haven't grown it yet, but I have 12 Bubba/Kush seeds (bubblelicious/OG kush).

OG kush is probably the most potent weed I've ever smoked. Whenever I try a new strain, I roll a joint and see how it goes. I think three to four rips and I had to put it down.

I haven't smoked any Bubblelicious, but I hear on good authority that it's awesome as well.

Should be good, although stray seeds that you find in bags of good weed like that have a higher chance of turning out to be hermies, from what I hear.

I haven't grown it yet, but I have 12 Bubba/Kush seeds (bubblelicious/OG kush).

OG kush is probably the most potent weed I've ever smoked. Whenever I try a new strain, I roll a joint and see how it goes. I think three to four rips and I had to put it down.

I haven't smoked any Bubblelicious, but I hear on good authority that it's awesome as well.

Should be good, although stray seeds that you find in bags of good weed like that have a higher chance of turning out to be hermies, from what I hear.

I have to agree with you on the OG Kush. And the trying out in the blunts (we call them "L"s here)

Back
Top Bottom