Anyone remember me?

High, welcome back!:cheer:

Yep, some are still here and a fantastic group of new folks too. I hope you'll stick around and make yourself at home. :hippy:

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Well ain't you special:cheer: I have a mission also. In fact, that's where I've been all these years. I placed myself under house arrest and made a silent vow to myself, never to return to 420 mag until I had substantial proof of the clairms I was making towards mj.

Well ain't you special:cheer: I have a mission also. In fact, that's where I've been all these years. I placed myself under house arrest and made a silent vow to myself, never to return to 420 mag until I had substantial proof of the clairms I was making towards mj.

Ok so what claims are you making? Since you put it that way....

High, welcome back!:cheer:

Yep, some are still here and a fantastic group of new folks too. I hope you'll stick around and make yourself at home. :hippy:

damn happy kitty, you have allota posts! haha... i hope that equates to having had allot of successful grows ;)

That is Right Fucking on!!!

Congrats purpose 420... That is some of the best news I have read on here. I am always happy to read about the gardens and sometimes the problems with the grows(cause it helps me learn) but to hear that someone has benefitted this much from MMJ is AWESOME!!! I have been fighting back pain issues and been getting spinal injections so as not to have surgery. SO this is GREAT to hear!
I know it helps me deal with the pain but I can walk. I take that for granted most of the time. To hear you are able to walk again is so cool. Keep up the hard work!!!

Kaiser Sose/ InsuranceGuy :high-five:

Omg how inspirational, that will be me in less than a month I hope:) go Taylor:cheer:

That's an early prediction, I've made the same early predictions in the past only to fail from lack of meds. But this time I'm pretty sure the tincture I made will work, the potency is sufficient it only takes a little.

It would be interesting to see you start a journal in the Medical Marijuana forums for a clinical study of what you are going through, just like our grow journals, however for you and your condition, how much you are taking, the progress you encounter along the way, etc.

My grandfather had Parkinson's Disease, and spent the last decade of his life living with my parents, and I. My mother was his primary caregiver and I often helped her.

I'm not ashamed to say that seeing the amazing results on that video had me crying... God bless you brother, and :goodluck:.

:Namaste:

I found this story to be inspirational also, in fact. When, i finished watching it... And after, I wiped the tears from my face.. I contacted Janet, Taylors caregiver. She seemed like a nice lady, fairly optimistic about Taylors recovery... I contacted her again, several weeks later.. From our short conversation, I understood Taylor to be getting even better... I've tried to contact her for several weeks now, and I've recieved no reply....

Back
Top Bottom