Anyone use a strange light cycle for veg?

KronicIllness

so since hydro is ludicrously expensive in my area, i have had no choice but to resort to this strange cycle that seems to be working for me with out issue. 6off-4on-2off-12on (im winding down to bloom:O) anyone else mess around with something strangs such as this? will post pics of the girls if thread picks up :)

I wonder if there is a great, or even good gas lighter finished journal.. It maybe buried somewhere in the completed journals forum.... Better known as the compost pile for old and forgotten journals.... Bet there's gold buried there... somewhere...
Ok gaslighters, time to bump your old finished threads...

Here's some nice info on the Gas Lantern Routine Light Timing? . In post #6 aknoob shares some info about it. They also mention the GLR will save money, so I did a little calculating. If you run 24 hour veg lighting you'd save 45.83% by running 13 hours of light instead of 24/0. That'd be 11 hours a day saved and some serious change if you're running 1000 or more watts. If running 18/6 the savings would be 27.78% at 5 hours less a day.

Here's a link to a lecture Daniel Boughen gave about the GLR Dan Boughen Lecture - Growing Cannabis - YouTube . Daniel authored a book called Medical Growing: A Garden of Peace and also gets into other topics of growing in the lecture. Pretty good stuff.

You could just use a low wattage cfl running 24hrs to stop them flowering. Then run your normal lights whatever you want. Just seems easier.
I know it's not totally on topic but would achieve the same. :)

Back
Top Bottom